New York, NY
Pace University-New York

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Pace University-New York

Additional Loan Options

robert

My classmates were very driven, helpful, and supportive of one another.

My classmates were very driven, helpful, and supportive of one another.

Sometimes the college with the big sports program isn't the best school for your particular interest. Don't let notoriety interfere. If there is a lesser known school with a better academic program that is what is most important. I did research and went to a school that offered the best academic program in my field of study. We continue our education to study in a field we are interested in working in. There are always sports teams nearby to root for.

It isn't well known throughout the United States. Although many people recognize the name I'm afraid it may hurt when I apply for a job and the person doesn't recognize the school.

Josephine

They are cool to get along if you are able to become friends with them.

They are cool to get along if you are able to become friends with them.

People who are not interested in business or other kind majors.

Diana

classmates are very quiet and kept to themselves

classmates are very quiet and kept to themselves

Visit all the schools. Also make sure that financial issues do not hinder the school of your choice.

the one thing i brag about my school is that it is in the city.

Visit as many schools as possible. Be open to schools both close and away to home. It's best to have more options available towards the end of the decision-making process. It's usually better to find a school with a friendlier environment, rather than a high profile, well-known university.

Melissa

Focused, attentive and respectful.

Focused, attentive and respectful.

When I first applied to Pace University I didn't expect to get in. First piece of advice, although you might not believe you will get in, try anyways. Another thing is that financial aide is everywhere. If you do not have enough money to go to a certain school, do not let that stop you. Although I am getting financial aide, I will be graduating with 100 thousand to pay off in loans and in the end it's worth going to a great school instead of one that you go to because of money reasons. Also visit the college before you do decide to go. I got butterflies when I visited Pace and to this day I still feel at home. Although when I was a freshman I thought of transfering at one point in time, it is just very difficult to adapt to certain changes. Last but not least, dorm. I feel that college is a full experience and you need to go for the whole ride. Partying, clubs, organizations....all of this is part of the experience, live it up and enjoy.

Although Pace University is smalled, it's just right. At times it does remind students of High School all over again, but once you all get together at events or parties, the school, the people become your extended family.

Jay

I feel the most important thing would be for students to try to read much more about the school, whether that is online or friends would help as well. A great place to find info about the school is through Facebook.com Social groups. Their are many groups at my school everything from "Pace Investment Club" to "I don't need to have sex, Pace University Screws me everyday!" These groups allow students to vent and speak about problems at school. Furthermore, future students should try to speak to students in the area when they visit the school. Another option is to ask the school to allow the student to visit a class of their intended major. Had I done these things, I probably would not have gone to Pace University.

The best thing about the school is its proximity to Wall Street. Since its so close, we constantly have speakers come in and give us advise and job prospects.

The person who should not attend this school would be someone who does not have a business mind. Furthermore, if someone does not have an entrepreneurial mind set it is just not worth it for them to come because they would feel out of place. Most people here drive themselves to read and learn more about Finance on their own to better compete with NYU/Columbia students.

Pace University-New York administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.