New York, NY
Pace University-New York

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Pace University-New York

Additional Loan Options

Fixed  rate loan

Fixed  rate loan

Erika

Our law school is very prestigious, but I know a lot of people who went here and just really loved it. It's very personable.

GO VISIT! because you may end up somewhere you didnt want to be!

I think anybody could really come to Pace. There is a lot of diversity and there's shy kids and outgoing kids. I mean, unles you don't want to learn, otherwise, you should come!

Diana

The advise I would give to parent and students looking for which colleges to attend is to definately visit as many colleges as you can in different locations. Also as the student you should apply to some stretch schools, because you just never know unless you try.

The best thing about Pace University New York is the location.

I brag mostly about how it is in New York City.

Talk to the students that are currently enrolled in that particular insitutions. If you do not know what you want to do or what field you would like to concentrate on, do not panic. Speak to advisors before hand and if you can't decide, don't be ashamed to go to a two year college before you decide. Secondly, put your hard work in before college comes. Highschool is so important. Social interactions, team work, grades and confidence should be on the priority list while you are a highschool student. Universities want quality people, those who participate not because they have to but because they want to. Lastly, never set the bar too low. Search through all types of colleges: those that are financially risky, demanding of high academic achievements and other colleges that you are certain to get into. Don't hesitate to ask for help during the interviewing/application process. Be honest, confident and have fun!

How crazy student loans would be. I really regret not going to a state school because I am positive I would have had the same , if not better, learning experiance as I had going to a New York private university. School is what you make of it and how dedicated you decide you want to be, not how much it costs to attend.

It seems to be a commuter school so if someone is planning on attending the school for social reasons beyond drinking, I would not attend the school. Also, someone that has an acute idea of what they want to do and what they'd like for a career should go to a more non-liberal, general studies university.

Linh

The good thing about my school is because it is a university, therefore, it offers a wide range of courses for different majors. I'm a business major and Pace University was considered one of the top business private univerisities in New York.

The most important thing would be research, research, and research. The more you know about different colleges the most choices you have to choose from. I would tell students to apply to as many as you can also just in case some colleges don't accept you. But if you don't get the college of your choice, it's not the end of the world, you can always transfer to another college during the time you're in the college that you don't like. College experience is important because that is where you learn how to be indepedent. It is also a transition from being a kid to an adult. You learn so many things that you would probably carry on through life. So, take advantage of the college experience and don't mourn over the fact that you have a 10 page paper due the next morning. The 10 page paper will be gone in a day but the experience you aquire will be with you forever.

I think the most fustrating part would be the tuition. Each semester I would have to find enough money to be able to pay for my education. The tuition is too high for a low middle class that I live in, I'm already in a lot of debt and hopefully I can be helped financially.

Daniell

My campus (pleasantville campus) has a great career and co-op service. Easy to get involved with the community and meet new people.

Parents make sure that you sign a contract that your tuition will remain the same as your entrance into the school. Students, college is a business so don't be dissappointed when a school is not what you expected you must learn from everything and everyone. Students be open minded and understand when people are different than you.

Pace University (pleasantville campus) is very racist. Money hungry but portray themselves as caring for their student body. Pace lies to its student and really doesn't care.

Roxanne

My classmates are very opinionated and diverse.

My classmates are very opinionated and diverse.

Know what you want and focus on it because if you know what you want out of your education you look for a school that provides you with all the resources to get it done.

I think you really need to define yourself. I choose the city because I enjoy meeting people and making connections. I think it was the best decision I could of ever made. Pace has given me real stepping stones for my future. I think you should think about the long term as well. Don't just choose a school beacause they have a lot of frats and soriorties because come junior year that doesn't mean much to you anymore unless your in one. Make sure you check out the school before you accept.

The fact that the marketing professors are AMAZING! They really want you to succeed!

Karolyn

Spending a night at the school of your choice is essential when deciding if the environment is right for you. Money is always and issue, and the reputation of your intended major is crucial to finding a desirable job after school.

Someone looking for a new experience

Emnitza

They must really research the school of their choice. Not only should they search online but also talk to faculty as well as students from that university. I encourage them to find a school that has a good program on the area of their major as well as one that best fits their personality. It helps when you walk into a school and you feel welcomed, not only by freshmen but by the upper classmen as well. You must also know if you want to stay home or live on campus. What do you expect out of that campus life and if that schools looks to fit your expectations.

I think I knew enough about the school before I made the decision to go there.

anytype...active, spanish, black, white, asians... anything.. outgoing friendly

Semion

Make sure to look into how much the college will cost and plan accordingly. Also, consider the sizes of the class and where the school is located.

Tution, Pace is really expensive and I took a lot of loans to pay for it and now I am going to be graduating in debt. And I am not sure the job i will get will be worth the money I paid.

A person with financial mean and be relatively smart and hard working.

Pace University-New York administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.