New York, NY
Pace University-New York

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Pace University-New York

Additional Loan Options

Fixed  rate loan

Be confident! You are awesome and fun and worthy of someone's time. Don't waste your breath and effort on people who would not do the same for you. Also, be a little more mindful of your money--you really need to set up a savings account. Get off Forever21.com and pick up a book.

Pace University will allow you to succeed if you want to. They give you the tools and the opportunities, you just have to work hard and take advantage of them. One of the greatest assets at Pace is the faculty. We have a smaller student body, so the professors are more accessible and are willing to help you out. Build a relationship with your professors and advisors, and it will be beneficial in the long-run!

If you are looking for a very traditional college experience, you will not find that here. There is no "frisbee on the quad" or "kegger at the frat house". Instead, there are a thousand options and events happening throughout New York City 24/7 and interesting classes and professors to bring your attention back to academics when you're at Pace.

Diverse, fun, great ability to find jobs and academic help

Diverse, fun, great ability to find jobs and academic help

Go with the flow and be open to lifes adventures and opportunities

Nicholas

If I could go back in time to give myself some advice about the transition into college and about college life, I would tell myself three things: First, I would tell myself to attend community college before an expensive university or private college. The classes are all the same, but at the community college they cost a lot less. Second bit of advance would be to not panic the first day of classes. Often the first day of class the professor will go over the syllabus and lay out the expectations for the course, which can be intimidating. I remember staring up a mountain of assignments and reports to be done at the beginning of the quarter, but by the end of the term I remember thinking, that wasn’t so bad. Last piece of advice I would give myself is to take care of your body outside of class. Make sure to eat right and exercise. It takes time to do that, but it will greatly help your focus and energy level. Go to a community college, stay calm and take care of your health are the three things I would tell myself in high school about college.

Alisha

Make sure you know how to manage your time and be very proactive! Join more clubs and always try to make time for yourself because sometimes it may get a little hectic! Stay focused and always ask for help when needed. Take more intro classes so by the time your ready to choose a major you know exactly what you want.

That I wanted to do pharmacy but still had a great experience learning about my self and finding life long friends

Honestly I cannot come up with a thing. Maybe how active the students are which is actually a good thing!

Very spread out. Some care a lot about there studies and some hardly care. Stay with the right crowd.

You worked hard to make it where you are now. Dont' stop now. Keep focused and your mind on what you want to achieve. This is your first time going away from home, get yourself involved. Many new social activities are going to come your way, learn how to manage your time. Yes you can have a good time, but keep your head in the books . It is easy to fall behind if you let yourself. Make a schedule that you can stick to. Have fun, be involved, and get good grades. (It costs a lot of money to have to retake a course). Enjoy yourself while you are young, but remember this is your seed to planting the rest of your life. Make the most out of your college experience and take advantage of everything your school has to offer.

tyler

My classmastes through college have expotentially suprised me with showing me how nice and caring we can all be to each other...

I would have told myself to be more social with the people around me. I was not anti social in high school but i taked to a lot less people. When I got to college I talked to more people and got highly more accepted because of this. I would also tell myself to study more in the books every night to get ready for college and practice at least 1 hour of chinese a day.

My school is actually very accepting for who you are as a person as well as your major. On this I believe any person can come into this school and be very happy.

Kelsey

Go and fill out every scholarship application you can lay your hands on. And study harder in Lit and Calc because 3's won't cut it.

There are so many opportunities here, with interships, with education, simply put I love it. It is not a traditional campus, New York City is our campus and it never leaves room for a dull moment. Pace has an honors program that puts you with advisors to help you get through your four years in the best ways possible. From helping you pick classes, guiding you towards the best professors for that area. There are people who can help you with everything you need, all you have to do is ask.

Someone who wants to be a part of a very nontraditional campus, and want to take on the adventure of the "big-city" life. It is a great school for the arts, Inside the Actors Studio is filmed here, but they are also great for many other areas of acedemic study.

Sungi

You never really know what type of people you'll be in class with, unless you either ask or sign up with people at the same time.

STUDY, STUDY, STUDY!!! In high school I never studied for anything because I was the type of student that always did his home work and participated in class; which you had five times a week, and did perfectly fine. Now that I'm in college and have a class a max of 2-3 times a week, I can't afford to rely only on my class participation and home work; studying outside of class, and not just the day before a test, is a lot more benefitial. I would also tell myself to do the home work even if the professor doesn't collect or grade it; it all helps put in the end.

Honestly there's really no specific type of person that will or wont fit in at this school. Regardlesas of what typw of person you are, odds are you'll find someone that you can get along with and relate to. There's a decent enough variety of people here.

Domingo

If I can go back to my senior year in high school, I would tell myself to be open and speak to random people. Don't be shy and open up to others. The more open you are, the better. Through conversations with strangers, you learn a lot about the diversity of your school and the types of people that study in the same rooms you study. Make friends, and remember that a stranger is just a friend you haven't met yet. Also, consider dorming, even if its just for one semester. It might be a financial burden, but remember that it's important to spend a lot of time on campus in order to get the full college experience.

The worst thing about my school is the administration. They are corrupt and some of them find ways to make your life miserable when you sincerely try to succeed. Administration just makes it harder than they should in order to help you with anything.

I brag about the fact that I'm in the city and that I have the access to everything in the tip of my fingers. I have access to all the trains, theaters, restaurants, and touristic spots all so close to me.

Pace University-New York administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.