New York, NY
Pace University-New York

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Pace University-New York

Fixed  rate loan

Fixed  rate loan

Ciara

Extremely diverse and fun even though it gets on my nerves sometimes.

Extremely diverse and fun even though it gets on my nerves sometimes.

I wish I had gotten one or two jobs during senior year and saved up as much money as I could for school. I wish I had done more college-based classes and I wish I had done more scholarships. But more than anything, I wish I have enjoyed just how easy high school really was and enjoyed my time there, because college really is as stressful as they tell you it is, if not, then more.

I wish I had completed and received more scholarships before coming here, because this school definitely overcharges for tuition and more.

Funmi

I would tell myself to breathe and relax. I actually only applied to three schools, all which required an audition process and were top-notch so my chances were slim. Everytime another one of my classmates got a college acceptance, I was extremely happy for them, but doubt began to set in because I hadn't heard from my colleges. Eventually, I found out that I was accepted into all three schools, but the long period of doubt definitely weighed on me. I'd tell myself that everyone's time is different...you can't compare your success to the person around you, and blowing out someone else's candle doesn't make yours shine any brighter. The only goal you should be setting for yourself is being better than the person you were yesterday.

I wish I knew that this school would exceed all of my expectations, that way I could have declined my other university options sooner. I love that Pace strives towards greatness, and contrary to other schools, they do not believe your career starts when you leave the university doors after four extensive years; they believe your career starts the second you enter those doors your freshman year. The environment is youthful, filled with determination and success, and a constant want to strive.

Definitely someone who takes pride in originality and a want for success. My grandpa always told me "you were born an original, don't die a copy". Pace takes the person you are and doesn't try to conform you into society. Instead, they mold you into a better version of you while still focusing on your morals and distinctive qualities. I find this goal to be extremely set in the Musical Theatre department (which is my intended major).

Korinne

I believe that Pace provides an excellent opportunity to introduce students to various cultures and ethnicities. It truly does offer me a different surrounding than my friends at home.

No matter what happens, stick to your studies. Join clubs no matter how much you may think it is a waste of time. They are a great way to meet people. Do not be afraid to put yourself out there. You truly start to learn about yourself when you put yourself outside of your comfort zone. This is about to be one of the greatest chapters of your life. Take advantage of it. Many obstacles will be put in your way, but don't let that stop you. You're about to spend over $100,000 on your education, so you better stay focused so you can get out of debt, and enjoy your life by having a job that you love.

Pace should be attended by those who truly are career driven. Students must make sure that they won't let the social aspects get in the way of their grades. People that should attend Pace should not be easily influenced by others, but should be able to listen and understand other people's opinions.

Raziyah

I would tell myself to go look for college scholarships because school can be extremely expensive. I would tell myself to make sure I room with be who are like minded and have a similar day to night schedule as my own. I would tell myself not to get food crazy becasue freshman 15 is real! I would remind myself to never lose focus on why I'm going to college and to never lose hope and stay motivated. I would tell myself to trust that everything is going to fall in order how its supposed to be and to just keep movig forward no matter whats happening.

Someone looking to be in huge school environment

Be confident! You are awesome and fun and worthy of someone's time. Don't waste your breath and effort on people who would not do the same for you. Also, be a little more mindful of your money--you really need to set up a savings account. Get off Forever21.com and pick up a book.

Pace University will allow you to succeed if you want to. They give you the tools and the opportunities, you just have to work hard and take advantage of them. One of the greatest assets at Pace is the faculty. We have a smaller student body, so the professors are more accessible and are willing to help you out. Build a relationship with your professors and advisors, and it will be beneficial in the long-run!

If you are looking for a very traditional college experience, you will not find that here. There is no "frisbee on the quad" or "kegger at the frat house". Instead, there are a thousand options and events happening throughout New York City 24/7 and interesting classes and professors to bring your attention back to academics when you're at Pace.

Diverse, fun, great ability to find jobs and academic help

Diverse, fun, great ability to find jobs and academic help

Go with the flow and be open to lifes adventures and opportunities

Nicholas

If I could go back in time to give myself some advice about the transition into college and about college life, I would tell myself three things: First, I would tell myself to attend community college before an expensive university or private college. The classes are all the same, but at the community college they cost a lot less. Second bit of advance would be to not panic the first day of classes. Often the first day of class the professor will go over the syllabus and lay out the expectations for the course, which can be intimidating. I remember staring up a mountain of assignments and reports to be done at the beginning of the quarter, but by the end of the term I remember thinking, that wasn’t so bad. Last piece of advice I would give myself is to take care of your body outside of class. Make sure to eat right and exercise. It takes time to do that, but it will greatly help your focus and energy level. Go to a community college, stay calm and take care of your health are the three things I would tell myself in high school about college.

Alisha

Make sure you know how to manage your time and be very proactive! Join more clubs and always try to make time for yourself because sometimes it may get a little hectic! Stay focused and always ask for help when needed. Take more intro classes so by the time your ready to choose a major you know exactly what you want.

That I wanted to do pharmacy but still had a great experience learning about my self and finding life long friends

Honestly I cannot come up with a thing. Maybe how active the students are which is actually a good thing!

Very spread out. Some care a lot about there studies and some hardly care. Stay with the right crowd.

You worked hard to make it where you are now. Dont' stop now. Keep focused and your mind on what you want to achieve. This is your first time going away from home, get yourself involved. Many new social activities are going to come your way, learn how to manage your time. Yes you can have a good time, but keep your head in the books . It is easy to fall behind if you let yourself. Make a schedule that you can stick to. Have fun, be involved, and get good grades. (It costs a lot of money to have to retake a course). Enjoy yourself while you are young, but remember this is your seed to planting the rest of your life. Make the most out of your college experience and take advantage of everything your school has to offer.

tyler

My classmastes through college have expotentially suprised me with showing me how nice and caring we can all be to each other...

I would have told myself to be more social with the people around me. I was not anti social in high school but i taked to a lot less people. When I got to college I talked to more people and got highly more accepted because of this. I would also tell myself to study more in the books every night to get ready for college and practice at least 1 hour of chinese a day.

My school is actually very accepting for who you are as a person as well as your major. On this I believe any person can come into this school and be very happy.

Pace University-New York administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.