New York, NY
Pace University-New York

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Pace University-New York

Sheneil

Over all i think the school is pretty okay. There are a few kinks they need to iron out like their Office of Student Assistance (OSA). I feel like OSA is not much help to students attending the school. Also I wish they would have a wider variety of food. The staff is pretty okay but there are some teachers that should be re evaluated for work.

Set your Pace

Set your Pace

Overall, it's a decent school. The Pleasantville Campus is small and cute, but don't be expecting a major party scene, because there isn't one. The food isn't great, but it's edible. The professors are decent and willing to help. The best part about pace is their willingness to get you internships and jobs.

Seth

Pace has been a great experience thus far, that being said, I'm on Unigo now looking for scholarship opportunities because Pace is unwilling to look at and assist with my extenuating circumstances (even though they promise to 'accommodate students with extenuating circumstances' - direct quote taken from Pace). My professors care, the community its amazing and I've made life long friends and potential networking opportunities.

I don't really believe there is a stereotype since there is such a wide range of diverse people on campus, so I am unable to give an answer to this question.

The Advertising Club is my favorite club.

Such a wide range of people, one of the reasons I really enjoy being a student at Pace University. Black, white, Asian, Hispanic, gay, straight, trans, the list goes on.

Gianna

Friendly, willing t help but very rare to be friends outside the classroom.

Friendly, willing t help but very rare to be friends outside the classroom.

I regret a few things now that I am almost done with college. More than anything else, I would tell myself to do a study abroad. It's what I regret the most not doing. I would tell myself not to be afraid and just do it because there's nothing quite like being in a different country and learning about and falling in love with its culture. It's a life changing experience and the best place and time to do it is when you are in college with nothing holding you down. I would also tell myself to be more open minded in terms of career choices. I've come to learn that, but in the beginning I did not know.

OSA or also known as te office of student assistance. They are slow, disorganzed ad mostly don't know what they are doing.

Shawn

What I find is that many people chose Pace University as an option because of it's location, right in Lower Manhattan. So you are around a lot of great resources and great places for entertainment. Also because of Pace's location, they have great partnerships which provide students with great options of internships. Pace also has a theatre section, so you may find tons of students going to pace for either acting, film directing, play writing, etc. I found that there is some famous alumni from pace, I recently discovered Bradley Cooper graduated from here.

I would tell myself to not overlook the statement of college being expensive. So the best bet is to do two years in a community college and than transfer to a 4year university. The first two years you don't really dive into your major anyway. I would also be sure to tell my senior self know what you want to do in college so you are not wasting your time and your money in college. I would also say be social, not in the aspect of trying to make the most friends but the phrase it is not what you know it is who you know is very important. So know who you have to know. Also learn everything you can, do not just memorize material to past the test, understand the concept to a point where you can teach, because knowledge is very important. Do no take your education for granted; some people would kill to be in your shoes. Also take your life a bit more serious, your still young but think about the future, but find a balance between having fun and building your future. Your choices at this point of your life are very crucial.

This is only my second semester here so I have not come across anything that I really dislike about the school. I guess if I had to pick one I would say the food in the cafeteria is not the best but you can honestly find something to enjoy.

samantha

My school gives me an education that will help me do my best to succeed in my future.

My classmates are hardworking and motivated students whose goal in life is to be happy and successful.

If I could go back in time and tell myself anything as a senior in high school, I would tell myself to remember that everyone is in the same boat and it's okay to try new things. Coming to college can be scary, but you must remember that everyone around you is scared. Don't be afraid to talk to the random kid in math class or knock on your neighbors door or join a club. Go out and meet new people, you never know who you will meet. It could be your future best friend or your soulmate. Everyone around you is in the same boat, and they are just as scared. It's okay to be yourself and to try things you would not normally do, because college is all about finding yourself and experiencing new things.

Ashlee

My classmates are exceptionally talented.

My classmates are exceptionally talented.

My school is best known for its performing arts and business programs. In the past four years Pace University has received funding for a Performing Arts school inside of the University due to its exeptional commercial dance, musical theater, and acting program. Because of the incredible teachers and amazing campus that is New York City, most students leave Pace with a job in line. Pace University also has a one of a kind business program that offers a plethora of internships while in college and connections essential to the industry.

I'm not going to lie, I was a total wreck as a high school senior. I was constantly worrying- about being accepted to college, finding the money to actually attending college, and wondering if I was ready to leave and make my own life. Three months into college I can confidently tell you that moving to New York City and attending Pace University has been the best decison of my life and I have no regrets. If I could go back in time and talk to my high school senior self I would tell myself to RELAX. This time last year I was afraid to even apply to college, I had convinced myself I wasn't good enough. But now that I am here I realize I AM good enough and capable of anything, especially growing. I have learned that as long as I work my hardest and truly love what I'm doing, everything will work out. I don't think anyone is ever really ready for change, but without change we can never actually realize our strength, our talent, our passions or our dreams. So my high school self just has to breathe and dream.

Crystal

As a student of the Nactel Program via Pace Univeristy, I believe the program (online) is wonderful for full time employees to continue their education.

Mirella

My classmates are nice, welcoming, fun, and animated.

My classmates are nice, welcoming, fun, and animated.

Ifi could go back and talk to myself, I would tell myself to be different; to be spontaneous. In college I became a different person. I wasn't the same shy girl I was before. I made friends easily and learned to go with the flow. Because in the end it doesn't matter. Everywhere you go be friendly to everyone and a smile goes a long way. I would tell myself to be more involoved in school. Join more clubs. Be more involved with extra-curricular activities. I've joined clubs and met people with the same interests as me. As a high school senior, I wasn't as 'school-spirited' as the rest of my classmates. I didn't go to clubs or do any sports. If I could go back and change anything. I would be more free-spirited.

There isn't anything that I'd wish to have known. I love the school, location and general atmosphere. I love the city. There is always so much to do around the school. Also there is so many opportunites at the school. They provide you with jobs and/or internships. There are so many clubs to join.

Ciara

Extremely diverse and fun even though it gets on my nerves sometimes.

Extremely diverse and fun even though it gets on my nerves sometimes.

I wish I had gotten one or two jobs during senior year and saved up as much money as I could for school. I wish I had done more college-based classes and I wish I had done more scholarships. But more than anything, I wish I have enjoyed just how easy high school really was and enjoyed my time there, because college really is as stressful as they tell you it is, if not, then more.

I wish I had completed and received more scholarships before coming here, because this school definitely overcharges for tuition and more.

Pace University-New York administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.