New York, NY
Pace University-New York

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Pace University-New York

Additional Loan Options

Fixed  rate loan

I would have a lot to say, if I could go back and speak to the high school version of me. I would tell that younger me to find “extracurricular activities”- whether that was a sport, or me and a few other art-inclined students forming a group at the high school… just something more than only focusing on the academics. I would give younger me a push in the direction of community service; not just for scholarships, but to break out of my shell a little more I would sit the younger me down and tell her to go for her dreams from the get-go... to not be so afraid to say that I wanted to go into the art field. I would have felt a lot less stress back then, if I had had the confidence to say that to myself. At the same time, I would tell her to keep her chin up... that even though I would make mistakes, miss out on certain opportunities, everything would turn out okay- that I find myself, just a little bit more everyday. I think, hearing that from an older me... would have really changed my mindset back then.

Shannon

Pace University is best known for its location in the land of opportunity. It provides excellent experience for students to get hands-on in their field of work. There are thousands of internships that Pace's co-op center can offer and they are extremely helpful in getting their students into the work force and internship field. The business school is top-notch and well-known.

I wish I had known that it was mainly a school for business majors and they have a strong focus on the students who choose to be in the business school.

Qa'Sean

I've learned about the importance of work. There will never be a case where someone is successful and can sustain that success without work. In the short time I've been here, I've wanted to do more with myself, from searching for jobs here and there to volunteering to be my floor's representative. I want to express myself and be sucessful, but I don't think I can do that without putting in the work.

The best thing about Pace is the location. The fact that it's in the Financial District allows for students to sight-see, eat at different places, get jobs/internships, and still be enrolled to the school.

The worst thing about Pace is that the two campuses, New York and Pleasantville, are so far away from each other. While the location of the NY campus is better, the Pleasantville campus has the sports teams and I believe the sport aspect, being a fan and such, is something the NY campus doesn't provide.

Jasmine

Attending college is now more common than ever. Though it seems unfortunate perhaps, the experience is great. The cost of attending may be high, but I have so far found it to be well worth it. I live among some of the most interesting people and love this journey I've been able to take.

the school may be unorganized at times and it creates many problems as well as the price.

Armanda

Mi experiencia universitaria ha sido de gran valor para mi ya que me siento como todo una profecional . Tambien ha sido de gran valor para mi pertenecer a la mejor universidad que tiene Puerto Rico una universidad comprometida con el estudiantado y con la humanidad ya que no solo educan si no que creean valores se la recomiendo a todo el mundo. Yo soy la Inter y tu que esperas.

Cara

It's like at any school. You have those who get good grades, but don't really care about learning. You have those who do care about learning. And those who are just trying to earn credit.

My college experience is valuable because I finally feel that my life is fulfilling. In the past, I could not completely enjoy the present, but I knew my future experiences would be worthwhile. I now have many choices when it comes to my learning opportunities. My course choices are not based merely on curriculum requirements; I choose classes to learn about topics that I genuinely want to study. I love college because I am receiving a truly liberal arts education and I have ample opportunities to make a real contribution to my campus community. My extracurricular activities have added such richness to my experience. I am gaining life lessons that will become a part of defining who I am. My interactions with students and faculty have made me more confident. I may have completely rid myself of my shyness—something I have been struggling with during my high school years. I have been able to meet such wonderful people and build friendships that do not feel fake. What I am saying may sound typical, but it is genuine. These are aspects that I have always sought in my college dreams. I honestly, cannot image my life without this unique experience.

It's expensive, just like any school.

Genevive

I have learned many things from my college experience. While I have learned many of the course objectives that are given in college classes, I have also learned a more valuable lesson. That lesson is who I am, who "Genevive Lusaria" is as a person. In college, while I have been given information, many explaining concepts and procedures, I have also learned what kind of person I am and through that, I have made my decision of what kind of person I want to be. My college experience has helped me better understand the process I need to undergo to make that transformation. Once I've realized my personal goals, I worked to achieve them along with my academic goals. Every class since then has contributed to the person I want to be, building my determination and desire for success.

I wish I knew more information about the school's cafeteria and which places were good options to buy from and which were not.

Someone who isn't completely dedicated to their major or is unsure about what major they want to be in shouldn't attend this school. The tuition is rather pricey, and being unsure about what you want to pursue or still exploring your options would be less of a financial burden at another school.

Jordan

The many classmates who fail to see the value of their education and to understand a professors teachings are greatly contrasted by the few who do understand, and those few are the ones who succeed.

I must say that my favorite course I have taken in my college experience so far was my Intro to Theatre course. The policies enforced by the professor were strict: no more than one absense the whole semester, no late assignments, all pieces for performance must be memorized. However, while many would groan at such strictness, there was reason for it. In the class, collaboration was the key, and without it not only would everyone fail, but there would be nothing learned. And so while it might have been inconveinient to sit through a three-hour class, it was certainly a build of discipline. And discipline is what anyone needs in the real world and is amongst the most valuable qualities.

The cost of the college is rather expensive for the caliber of education that I have received, which has been good, if not mediocre. I took classes and they felt as if I were back in public education systems and I didn't pay a cent for those [if you do not count taxes].

Peter

My college experience has allowed me the opportunity to live on my own, study things I probably would not have on my own (such as the religious history of China) and to meet people whom I never would have otherwise (like Japanese speaking Ukrainians). To me, the experience is an allegory of life in the "real world". You have to meet and work with people from ever walk of life, success in which can make or break your grade; required classes makes one think outside the familiar or desired (a fact of life in general) and within one's preferred fields makes one delve deeper, getting a better knowledge outside of the less-than-enthralling. College also allows one to evaluate their life and make a more informed decision about what one wants to do. Required classes and networking force people to think heavily about what they want to do with their lives; one of the few times that this is permissible before they settle into a career and ensuing obligations. So far my college experience has taught me this and allowed to me to confidently look to my future and has reassured my aspirations.

Pace's location in New York City affords it connections unrivelled by any other schools. There are numerous interships with leading global corporations that are literally located down the street. There are also opportunities for just about any major to experience, such as the UN or Soho's Arts scene.

The inherint diversity and vibe of living in New York. Pace allows wonderfully for intergrating oneself into the city and for being exposed to diversity one would never imagine e.g. Indians who grew up in Tanzania or Italians who lived in Indonesia. There are also numerous cultural attractions like the Met or MoMA, St. Marks or Harlem; and transportation all night long.

I learned who I am as a person in college. By being away from everything that I know, and learning for myself what life is all about, I found out how independent and strong I can truly be. I made all my own friendships, and learned skills that I need now that I am on my own. Along with keeping up with school work and doing well on exams, I learned how to make new relationships, respect myself, and respect everyone that I meet. Going to college was a valuable choice because it forced me to mature and learn all the things I needed to learn to become an adult. In my first semester, I learned more than the entire four years of high school. Back in high school I was with my old friends and had my family to run to whenever anything went wrong. Now, I have to find solutions to my problems by myself and as a result of this I have grown as a person. College helped me find out who I am and how strong people can really be when they must be independent. It is a valuable experience that I’m grateful for.

My school is extremely expensive to attend. Without scholarship money it would be impossible for me and students like me to attend. I worked very hard for years to save up to go to school, and get a quality education, and it is very difficult to keep up with all the college expenses that this university requires. Education and living expenses are high, and each year the school raises tuition prices. This is difficult for students like me to manage when the bill comes around.

To attend Pace University, one needs to be very determined. Determination will lead to a successful education here because one needs to stay motivated for each and every class, stay determined to study for every exam, and pay attention in every class. One must be determined to save up to pay for the tuition of this college, and be determined to try and receive scholarships to help pay for the education.

Pace University-New York administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.