Pace University-New York

« See more reviews of Pace University-New York

The is school is best known for for preparing law students. It currently among the top three universities impacting environmental law in the US. Pace Law School offers programs of study leading to the Juris Doctor (J.D.), Master of Laws (LL.M.), and Doctor of Juridical Science (S.J.D.) degree. A Master of Laws (LL.M.) in environmental law or the Doctor of Juridical Science (S.J.D.) is obtainable in environmental law. The school, is recognized by some abroad as a leader in international legal studies, Pace offers myriad choices for international experience.

My school is best known for its performing arts and business programs. In the past four years Pace University has received funding for a Performing Arts school inside of the University due to its exeptional commercial dance, musical theater, and acting program. Because of the incredible teachers and amazing campus that is New York City, most students leave Pace with a job in line. Pace University also has a one of a kind business program that offers a plethora of internships while in college and connections essential to the industry.

My school is known for its business connections and opportunities in the financial district. There are hundreds of internship, both paid and unpaid, opportunities available for students. There are several recruiting fairs as well as an online database. Most students complete internships and many have jobs waiting for them when they graduate. This is a great opportunity for anyone to have, especially since you need experience to even be considered at most New York, respectable, jobs.

Pace University is best known for its location in the land of opportunity. It provides excellent experience for students to get hands-on in their field of work. There are thousands of internships that Pace's co-op center can offer and they are extremely helpful in getting their students into the work force and internship field. The business school is top-notch and well-known.

Pace is known for its wealthy crop of kids who either werem't smart or driven enough for NYU workload. Aside from that, Pace is very respected for its faculty and staff. We also have a great financial aid program, and it follows you when you study abroad.

Pace is located at the heart of Wall St, it is very involved in social-networking with the big companies around it. And it's great for those theather majors as well, for those who want to make it Big as actors or in Broadway.

Legacy Events: FALL & SPRING FESTIVAL - FREE STUFF ALL OVER CAMPUS (BUILD-A-BEAR, FOOD, CARICATURES, ETC) HOMECOMING CONCERT - IN THE PAST WE HAVE HAD: BUSTA RHYMES< FABOLOUS, KANYE WEST, GYM CLASS HEROES, KERI HILSON

My school is best known for being a very friendly and easy-going school. There are many different ethnicities in my school and everyone gets along great. Also we are very well known for our nursing and business programs.

My school is known for being in New York City. There are many connections available to get a job. The night life is very different than campus life, students love the rush of going to bars and clubs.

Pace University is known to have one of the best Business Schools, Lubin Business school. The classes, experience and internships available guarantee any graduate a job.