Pace University-New York

« See more reviews of Pace University-New York

No, many Pace students have apartments in the same neighborhoods as the University and the dorms, but are still considered commuters because they do not live in Pace provided housing. Also, many students chose Pace over NYU because Pace provides better internship opportunites and a smaller classroom atmosphere.

The stereotype I am most aware of is that idea that Pace is mainly a business school. This is not accurate because the school is made up mainly students in the Arts & Science fields such as Communications and Theater Arts.

I don't think the stereotypes of Pace are very accurate because you can literally find every type of person and every type of student at Pace.

There are 5 schools. Most professors have taught for years at Pace.

I would say they are around 80% accurate. Yes, Pace has PLENTY of commuter students and very few are from other places in the United States besides the East Coast. You have a few brats here that altogether brought their way into school. There are definatley more people at parties than the library. To be honest, there are also a lot of selfish, know-it-all kids. The drama department has a lot of students like this along with a few other majors. Many students are not quite honest either and a lot of people mess around here. I do believe that the majority of the teachers are very serious and concerned with their students but most of the students are not focused on becomeing a well-rounded person. There are plenty of cliques and irresponsible students that think their hot-stuff just because they live in New York City. There are A LOT of students who are from Jersey. Also, the Pace NYC campus HAS ABSOLUTLEY NO SCHOOL SPIRIT. It's hard to take this college seriously sometimes but if you think you can deal with it be my guest.