Pace University-New York Top Questions

Tell us about your professors.

Monique

The professors at Pace are really here to push you to be the best you can be and excel in their class as well as in college in general. In my first semester i had six professors that all knew me by name. The classes are relatively small which is good because it allows the professor to know each student as an individual.

Monique

Francis

I have had two very amazing professors that I feel offer every single tool they can. They work very hard at providing opportunities for their students to succeed. They have given not only school emails but personal emails as well as personal mobiles. They offer office hours and even appointments outside of those office hours. I have had professors with so much experience in various careers, professors who have been extremely friendly, and other professors really good in the classroom and interacting with their students.

Ivonna

The professors I've had are very well-versed in their fields and are willing to help students at Pace. They have helped me with my classes, networking, etc., and it does not have to be within your field of study. As long as you show genuine interest in a program at Pace the professors are more than willing to help students.

Craig

Most of my professors have been really enthusiastic about the classes they teach. Many are professionals in their field which really allows students to gain first-hand experience in their desired career path.