Pace University-New York

« See more reviews of Pace University-New York

Were in NYC, literally you can do anything you want. Some people sit in their dorms with a bunch of people and watch movies all night, others go out to various bars and clubs. I find anything random to do with all of my friends, whether we decide to go roam around Times Sq, or walk the Brooklyn Bridge, or go to a greek event at Pace. Pace always has tons of events going on, and theres always something to do in the city.

Pace University does have a large number of Greek life on campus, both social and ethnic. We do have an athletics program, with sports such as football, basketball, baseball, mens lacross and womens soccer. There are also a number of campus organizations such as the student radio station, the student newspaper, psychology club and a gaming club.

Greek life is pretty active and is also very involved on campus. Student Government is a great way to become more involved at school as well. All the major departments have organizations that hold events that are interesting to attend.

Greek life is huge on the Pleasantville campus. There are over 20 different sororities and fraternities ranging from cultural to social. Athletics are very popular on campus as well even though we are a Division D school.

The Advertising Club is my favorite club.

Most of the student activities are quite cheesey. Sure, you have the actors studio but that gets old after awhile. There are many business organizations and so on. There is no dance team, cheerleading or any type of sports. We have to go to the Westchester campus for that, which some of us never do! The dorms are interesting depending on where you are. The dorms in Brooklyn are a bit more calm and laid back. The dorms in Manhattan have a lot going on. The students are definatley crazier over there and there are a lot of brown nosers. There happens to not be any dateing material here. Many people are too selfish to have someone to care about and plently of people are very loose and would rather fool around instead of trying to commit( disgusting, I know). Truthfully, I have the most fun when I am away from this school. For instance, I enjoy going to the Metropolitan Museum of Art or I'll see a movie on Times Square. I have one or two friends that i'll hang out with. Like I said, you have to be cautious with people who you call your friends. Most of the students only attend events for the food and could care less about what the speaker is saying. (Yes, it's THAT bad) There are also students that think their going to be hot-shots in their feild but half of them don't know the first thing about being a good hearted adult.