Pace University-New York

« See more reviews of Pace University-New York

The worst thing, for me, is the weather during the winter. I hate the snow and the cold. Everything else about it, the scholarships and grants I received, my classes, my professors, are all good aspects of Pace. Some professors need to teach better but every school has bad professors.

The cost of the college is rather expensive for the caliber of education that I have received, which has been good, if not mediocre. I took classes and they felt as if I were back in public education systems and I didn't pay a cent for those [if you do not count taxes].

The worst thing about my school is that it is overpriced. It is a great school, yet I feel the cost of attendance should be lower. It offers prestigious programs and special services but costs more than universities in the area that offer the same services.

The worst thing about my school is the administration. They are corrupt and some of them find ways to make your life miserable when you sincerely try to succeed. Administration just makes it harder than they should in order to help you with anything.

There are certain times when it seems like nobody is in class and there isn't anywhere you can go to just relax. Also, only certain clubs are really pushed and promoted, while other ones do not e-mail you when you sign up for their ad-serve.

The worse thing would probably be that there isnt enougth financial aid. Pace is a very prestigous school so it cost quite a bit and since my mother is a single parent of three children it is difficult for us to afford Pace.

The worst thing that I could say about the school is that there wasn't really a sense of community already set in place. Pace University is in a huge city so it is generally up to the student to find their own place in it.

Tution, Pace is really expensive and I took a lot of loans to pay for it and now I am going to be graduating in debt. And I am not sure the job i will get will be worth the money I paid.

The fast that there is very little diversity in the school. I'd like to see more of my race in that school and not have to have coming up with $35,000 a year for school be a factor.

It isn't well known throughout the United States. Although many people recognize the name I'm afraid it may hurt when I apply for a job and the person doesn't recognize the school.