Pace University-New York

« See more reviews of Pace University-New York

What is the stereotype of students at your school?

The usual stereotype is that Pace students are accounting and business majors since it originally started as an accounting school. However that is not the case since the Dyson College of Arts & Sciences recently surpassed the amount of students in the Lubin School of Business. Other prominent schools and colleges are the Seidenberg School of Computer Science and College of Health Professionals.

Because of our history as a business school, most non-students assume that we attend Pace for business.

A lot of people think all Pace Students are commuters, or we are a lower caliber school than NYU.

Many think it's just a business school, lots of adjuncts profs...

The stereotype is that Pace is mainly a business school.

The usual stereotype of a Pace (NYC campus) student is a commuter that is only going to college for a diploma. Some people might even consider Pace students to be a little full of themselves. Also, being that this school is very business oriented, one might believe that you're going to school in order to study something business related. There are also many stereotypes that we all love to go to bars and party. ALso, many believe that we have no school spirit and are nothing close to a friendly, traditional campus.