Pace University-New York

« See more reviews of Pace University-New York

I would tell them to research about the school as much as possible, see where their interests lie and choose a college accordinilly. Students and parents alike must realize that college is a learning experience and therfore a student must choose a college in which they feel they will learn the most. Choosing a college is an important decision to make in one's life it is not to be taken lightly.

I wish I had gotten one or two jobs during senior year and saved up as much money as I could for school. I wish I had done more college-based classes and I wish I had done more scholarships. But more than anything, I wish I have enjoyed just how easy high school really was and enjoyed my time there, because college really is as stressful as they tell you it is, if not, then more.

Mi experiencia universitaria ha sido de gran valor para mi ya que me siento como todo una profecional . Tambien ha sido de gran valor para mi pertenecer a la mejor universidad que tiene Puerto Rico una universidad comprometida con el estudiantado y con la humanidad ya que no solo educan si no que creean valores se la recomiendo a todo el mundo. Yo soy la Inter y tu que esperas.

I would tell myself to work harder as a high school senior. I know I can do better than I did, I just didn't take it seriously. Thought I could just get into a college and be done with it. College choice makes a huge difference on your career. Also, I would let myself know that it's okay to change your major. Do whatever makes the better grades to get you where you want to be.

I would have told myself to be more social with the people around me. I was not anti social in high school but i taked to a lot less people. When I got to college I talked to more people and got highly more accepted because of this. I would also tell myself to study more in the books every night to get ready for college and practice at least 1 hour of chinese a day.

work hard in high school. College is not what you think it is. It is not fun and partying everyday like your friends be telling you. Doing finals and miderms, the library is packed as it can be. Tests are vey stressful. Should have done better in my high school year, now looking bad, I wish I had done alot better. Wish I had work harder than I should have.

really research, find out who you are as a person, and what you really want. importance is time, you do not want to waste it. maximize your resources and plan thoroughly. find the right school for you with an afforadable tuition. and remember to have fun, just a couple more years of school, and then you will finally be done, and live your life.

Parents make sure that you sign a contract that your tuition will remain the same as your entrance into the school. Students, college is a business so don't be dissappointed when a school is not what you expected you must learn from everything and everyone. Students be open minded and understand when people are different than you.

Get you core done first! Try if possible to do 18 credits the first 2 years to make the last two less stress full. Also get involved with clubs they have great opportunities. Finally if possible dorm at Maria's Towers it might now look like the best dorm but you form friendships and experiences that will last for a very long time.

I would tell myself to go directly into college and do not take a break. Sometimes when you take a break life happens and you may make a decision not to go to college. You may get a job without a college degree, but if something happens to that job, where will you be then. You need a degree to ensure yourself a good stable job.