Pace University-New York

« See more reviews of Pace University-New York

Make sure you know how to manage your time and be very proactive! Join more clubs and always try to make time for yourself because sometimes it may get a little hectic! Stay focused and always ask for help when needed. Take more intro classes so by the time your ready to choose a major you know exactly what you want.

1- Get certified in something. 2- Start working towards something bigger and indepedant. 3- Develop yourself in an art or a special interest. If you do something you love, you will always get paid for it because if a desire exists in you then there are people who will share it, learn of it, and help you develop it.

Knowing what I know now about college , I would have chosen not to go as far as I did to go to school. I would have also applied early action to schools. Also i would have chosen a school in a more urban setting. Most importantly I would not have taken advantage if the great food because college food is horrible.

Go to a school that you can afford and that you think you will enjoy and learn the most from. Whatever money is invested into your college education should be first priority because you dont want to waste it. You want to go where there are many resources and excellent communication btw professors and students.

I would have to say to make sure you do research on the schools and make sure you pick the major you want and not what someone else wants you to choose. Also if dorming make sure it is a nice and peacefull campus but also somewhere you can have a lot of friends because you might need these things one day.

What I have gotten out of my college experience thus far is that it isn't easy. I got by in highschool getting a's without getting challenged and this was a big wake up call. Being in college for these few months has allowed my eyes to open to taking this challenge with open arms and being greatful for it.

Don't worry much about costs; loans can always be repaid, if you really want like a school. While at school try to make the most out of the social aspect, as it is great for networking, but do not let it affect your school work. Many schools will help internships which will prove valuable later on.

Visit as many schools as possible. Be open to schools both close and away to home. It's best to have more options available towards the end of the decision-making process. It's usually better to find a school with a friendlier environment, rather than a high profile, well-known university.

Attending college is now more common than ever. Though it seems unfortunate perhaps, the experience is great. The cost of attending may be high, but I have so far found it to be well worth it. I live among some of the most interesting people and love this journey I've been able to take.

Be confident! You are awesome and fun and worthy of someone's time. Don't waste your breath and effort on people who would not do the same for you. Also, be a little more mindful of your money--you really need to set up a savings account. Get off Forever21.com and pick up a book.