Pace University-New York

« See more reviews of Pace University-New York

The best thing about Pace is the location. The fact that it's in the Financial District allows for students to sight-see, eat at different places, get jobs/internships, and still be enrolled to the school.

My campus is New York City. I don't have quads or sports arenas at Pace, but I have access to every museum, landmark, store, art exhibit, etc. My campus is unlimited.

The best thing about the school is its proximity to Wall Street. Since its so close, we constantly have speakers come in and give us advise and job prospects.

The fact that it is enough outside of the city for it to be a real suburban college town but close enough to the city where the commute is very feasible.

To me the most unique thing about the campus is the Choate Pond in the center of the campus and just the location and the people.

The best thing about Pace University is that you can always go to someone if you having problems with school or ouside of school

Everyone is very friendly at Pace. Its very easy to meet people in different clubs and organizations and to make new friends.

The most important thing is education, they take it very serious and provide all the neccessary tools needed to succeed.

The opportunity to do scientific research as an undergraduate in a professional work environment.

The friendships that you can easily find and the future that the faculty helps you to create.