Pace University-New York Top Questions

What's the most frustrating thing about Pace University-New York?

Gianna

OSA or also known as te office of student assistance. They are slow, disorganzed ad mostly don't know what they are doing.

Shawn

This is only my second semester here so I have not come across anything that I really dislike about the school. I guess if I had to pick one I would say the food in the cafeteria is not the best but you can honestly find something to enjoy.

Jasmine

the school may be unorganized at times and it creates many problems as well as the price.

Cara

It's expensive, just like any school.

Yasmin

Pace University does not have a very diverse ethinic group. The majority of the students are caucassian students, from rural towns and upbringing. Sometimes I feel displaced and out of sync with the students. Another issue that fustrates me is that students don't raise their hands enough in the class room. They appear to be dedicated to studying, yet no one in this school has enough life experience, or diversity, which makes the classes dull. The maturity level in the undergrad program is not completley there.

Antonio

The schedules. The classes I have to take are too spread out. Like... I have a class that I have to take at night, and then some that are only offered in the morning and mid days.

Karen

The most frustrating thing about my school is dealing with the financial aid office. It seems that the forms returned by students in order to get loans or accept scholarships offered to them are continually lost or misplaced. As students attending a university that is close to 50,000 dollars a year it is essential to have a financial aid department who is willing to work with students and have an organized and professional filing system.

Linda

The most frustrating thing about my school are the small mistakes they make in important financial issues. There was one incident when people randomly recieved e-mails saying that Pace didn't have some student's FAFSA's on file, when students already filed them. I was one of those students and this made me scared because if the school doesn't have my FAFSA on file, then I won't be able to recieve financial aid. It turns out that the schools had made a mistake.

Heather

The most frustrating thing about my school is the punting of data back and forth in the business and financial offices with no one accepting the responsibility of securing a direct solution to any particular question. Information is duplicated and one clerk will say that it is the other secretarys job to arrive at the answer but then that secretary says that the clerk should have the information.

ekaette

The most frustrating thing about my school was the cost. It was so frustrating because money was being take out of my account every month to pay for school. My mother worked so hard I could go to that school and they kept taking money that I didn't have; and my mother would work day and night just ti make sure there was money in my account so I could go to that school. I was so frustrated becuase I didn't know if it was really worth it.