Pacific Oaks College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Pacific Oaks College

Robert

Overall I have had a great experience at Pacific Oaks. I love that the classes are small and I can contact my instructor whenever I need to. I think it is a great school.

stephanie

This is my first semester at Pacific Oaks College and I can truly say that i am loving the experience. I feel very welcomed. Since before I decided to attend. All the staff is very helpful and the students that have been attending there are awesome. They will go out of their way to help the new students. I truly appreciate everyone there greatly. I feel that this school is not only educating us on events going on in the world. But it is also helping us define our own characters. In order for us to be prepared to help others out in the world, we first have to learn to help ourselves. I look forward to having more great experiences at Pacific Oaks.

Fiona

I love this college! The program I am enrolled in is completely online and flexible for my lifestyle. My professors are knowledgeable and easily accessible, they are always willing to answer questions. The curriculum is challenging and exciting, I am constantly learning something new. Class sizes are small enough to foster meaningful relationships between professors and students.

Donna

It is a small private college and small class size. There is a lot of support for students from the faculty. They have a lot of resources to help students and they what you to succeed in all that you do. It is a great school to go to if you don’t like talking test because they don’t give test but you do a lot of writing papers and Essays. Y

Renee

Pacific Oaks College provides education to adult students who are seeking degree completion. The degree programs span from Early Childhood Education to Human Development. It is a principled educational environment with a unique curricular framework that emphasizes anti-bias education and multicultural understanding. Whether learning online or in the classroom, this school helps adult students obtain their educational goals. To be clear, it is an expensive school with not very many scholarship options. What it lacks in funding it makes up for in equipping students with a goal of seeking social justice in their perspective fields. Overall, Pacific Oaks provides a relevant education but is a bit on the pricey side.

shaheda

I enjoy this school, this is my second semester here at pacific oaks and I find it to be very rewarding I love that I have access to resources while still being online. there is one teacher that I would like to highlight professor Gayle. she has made my first experience so awesome that I can only hope that the other teachers are similar to how out great she is. She was always available to even outside of office hours.