Pacific University

« See more reviews of Pacific University

The worst part about this school is there is a lack of school spirit. Thankfully, we are adding a football team this upcoming fall, so hopefully that will boost attendance and people will begin to come to the games to support them. I know we are a small school, but it would be nice to have more people support school functions.

Students are required to live on campus with a meal plan for the first two years. Although this helps the process of making friends, it limits other opportunities and is financially rigid. Meal plans get really old after about a semester, when all the food is always the same.

What I struggled with (at such a small campus with a small student body) was the course schedules. The prerequisistes I needed often were only offered one semester per year, and in the same time slots. It was very inconvenient.

For me personally, the worst thing about Pacific University is its proximity to my home in Forest Grove, Oregon. I live about 5 minutes away from the school and because of this I still live with my parents.

Most professors do not hand out a lot of homework assignments, they only require readings; so majority of our grades are based on tests and sometimes people do not take tests very well.

There is some favoritism towards the Hawiian Students on campus from some of the facutly and Staff, but every one in the student body seem s to get along well.

I honestly cannot think of anything. Maybe that tuition keeps going up every year, but compared to other universities in the area, ours goes up the least...

It is very small and cliquey. Most people resort to drinking on weekends because we are in a small town with not much else to do.

I do not consider anything to be the worst. Class sizes are just right. It is located in a quiet town with a small campus.

The worse thing about my school has to be the location. Not saying it is totally bad, but it is quite far from town.