West Palm Beach, FL
Palm Beach Atlantic University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Palm Beach Atlantic University

Paige

Palm Beach Atlantic University is a college that not only causes you to gain greater academic knowledge, but also a better understanding of who you are as a person and how you fit into the world around you, while providing a sense of community that you play a special role in.

One thing that attracted me to this school more than the other ones I considered was the sense of community. It's not just a school that you come to and get an education. It is a school where people care about how you are personally doing and growing. You get to live in a community with your brothers and sisters in Christ and I have never experienced this anywhere else. Our school is also only a mile from the beach which makes it pretty unique!

Dear High Senior Me, You are going to LOVE college. It is a blast, this is the time in you life when you'll have the most amout of freedom with the least amount of responsibilties. However, it's not easy. You are going to need to work hard in order to suceed. Time management is key to getting the most out of your college years. Get enough sleep at night so you don't need a nap during the day. That way you can get your homework done between classes and have all the time in the world to hang out in the evenings. Also, college is EXPENSIVE!!! Right now, you don't have a full grasp on the reality of how much it will cost you. There will come a point when it hits you hard and terrifies you. My suggestion, save more now! It's not the most fun or easiest thing to do, but do it. Have conversations with your friends rather than sitting in front of a movie screen and spending $10, etc. Lastly, HAVE FUN! Don't let worries keep you from fully experiencing your life right now. Your Future Self, Me

Richard

The advice I would give myself would be to make more of an effort in obtaining the financial assistance needed to attend college after high school. A college education is very important to move up in the corporate world. Wiothout a college degree many companies will only allow you to move up so far. Earning that college degree will give you more opportunities to move forward, and earn a good salary. It will also provide a means of understanding, and figuring out what it is that you want to do in life. Many people already know at a young age what it is that want to do, but there are also many that need time to figure it out. College life is definitely a good place to start.

NaTaya

I would tell myself to apply for as many scholarships as possible because you never know how much money you'll need. I would also state to join more activities and to start saving money for a car because you will need one to get to your classes.

Alan

1. Have an understanding of what field of study you want to get into 2. Stay focused and motivated so that you can recieve good grades 3. Work hard in whatever you do, no matter the circumstances. 4. Never make excuses

Location Christian atmosphere

I would tell myself to go to local community school for my first two years to save money, and then to transfer to a university so that I don't have to take out loans. To eat out less, save more, and only buy things that are nessecities. Get all the hours you can at work, and spend more time with your family.

How nice the on-campus housing is, how clean the city is, how beach-friendly the school is, how small our classes are, and how approachable the faculty and staff are.

That the beach and city are in walking distance, and the fact that you'll never be bored here!

Kathryn

I would tell myself to just try harder my first two years and then I would not be a graduating late and without my friends. I have learned alot about myself these last four years and I have no regrets just wishes that I want to fulfill.

Fallon

Very friendly and easy to get along with classmate.

Very friendly and easy to get along with classmate.

It's a christian private school. Student learn about the christian life and take bible class. The university is near by the beach, stores, movie theater and lots of fun activity. Professor want to help you too pass the class since its a really small class room. Student and staff are very friendly and easy to make new friends. I was really amaze that they have chick fila near the school gym. The weather is beauitful, but in summer time the weather was so hot. You have to walk outside to go to go class in hot weather.

I wouldn't go to the most expensive school because it's take a long time to pay off student loan. Find the major that you really want to do. Sometime its hard to find job after graduate from college with most competitive job. Make sure you check rate my professors website before take the class. I remember I took the worst english professor I ever had and I had to drop the class. The most important is to review student's comment about their expereince with the professors before you take him or her. Visit around the campus before you attend because to make sure to feel comfortable.

renata

It has an amazing Business and Pharmacy Program but by its students it's known for its family like community that includes the staff and students here.

I would tell myself to not procrastinate. There is always something fun going on but assignment deadlines creep up on you and doing things ahead of time will save you a lot of stress. Also just relax! This may seem contrary to the first bit of advice but adequate sleep and chill time is part of a balanced and healthy lifestyle that will also help you to reduce stress. Some more advice is budget budget budget! College students are known for being broke and there are many reasons for that. When friends constantly want to see movies on the weekends or go on late night taco bell runs it really eats into your finances. Budgeting will allow you to make sure you have enough money to do laundry, buy groceries, and not freak out when unexpected expenses are thrown your way.

The teachers are extremely helpful and they're just people. I wish I'd known that so I wasn't so scared and had just went to them for help.

Pamela

College life at Keiser University mostly is revolved around academics. Here the sutdents take one class per month and even finish with a degree faster than a normal student at a local university. I would reccommend looking, huntung and scouring, or saving for grants or scholarships to be able to afford the campus. There is not much time for a social life. Most students work full time and concentrate on their academics in their spare time. I would recommend before one goes to college, to know what they would like to do and have an idea of what profession they would like to pursue as an older adult. Attending here will require one to come out of their turtle, anti social shells and focus on being a bit more social and friendly on campus. College requires studens to cooperate and complete projects in groups where the entire group participates in all aspects of the project and if one does not particip[ate then it reflects in their grade. It is necessary to focus on ones studies, it is essential here. The professors will bend over backwards to try to help spmeone understand what they are teaching in class.

I love Keiser University. The classes are small and we are required to take one class a month for each subject. I love that learning concept so I can focus on one subject only monthly.

Before attending Keiser I wish I knew how much college was really going to cost me. I needed to do more research for scholarships. I wish I had gone to the librabry and applied for scholarships. I wish I knew there was an externship available before applying.

Palm Beach Atlantic University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.