Palm Beach State College

« See more reviews of Palm Beach State College

Palm Beach Community College is best known for providing people of all ages with the education they deserve. Whether its a fresh faced college freshman or a mother of two who wants to go back to school, PBCC is the place to go. There are a variety of programs made for students of all ages, for there is no age limit on learning. It is also an affordable college to attend. If you have a desire to go to school and get an education, Palm Beach Community College will find a way to help you realize your dreams.

Palm beach community college is best known for providing students with exactly what they need to succeed in thier field of study. There are so many good things about it and so many different oppurtunities. They are only a community college, but is turning into a state college because of how many student want to go there. They offer many different things from nursing to criminal justice. It has a wide variety of student, teachers, and academics. You are bound for success at this school.

Providing excellent education is what Palm Beach State College is best known for. The professors go above and beyond their duty to ensure a proper education to their students. Although, it is ultimately up to the student if they want to soar above the clouds or fly well below the educational radar.

I believe our school is best known for the diversity, and flexibility. They offer a variety of majors, and flexible hours for those of us who work full time.

Palm Beach Communtiy College is best known for making all of it's campus enviromental friendly by going "green".

Palm Beach State is best known for their eagerness to help students to succeed and have a successful career.

My schoool have all resources and facullty that helps students to achieve goals.

Medical, and business administration

Not sure.

Diversity