Palm Beach State College

« See more reviews of Palm Beach State College

There are different types of people who should attend this college. If you're undecided on what you want to do with your life as to futhering your education then you should attend Palm Beach State College. This will allow you to get a better understanding of what you want to do with your future and also it will allow you to get taste of college enviorment. Another person who should attend here

The kind of person who is focus, and serious about achieving their goals. They offer classes from early morning to late nights, great flexibility with class times, it is great for the individual who works full time and need to attend night class. This is a School that offers second chances if you didnt get it right the first time, this is the place to get it right.

I believe someone who is interested in gettoing their AA and then wants to transfer to a bigger and better school. People who have other responsibilities, such as a job or a family, should go here. If you like smalls schools and not being around a lot of people, this is the perfect school for you.

The kind of person who should attend my school would have to be. someone who needs attention from the professor and that needs help in homework or projects. My school has a lot of different labs that can help you get through your semester. They are very helpful and i enjoy that.

Someone who is not yet ready to attend a University for various reasons. Whether they're not ready for the amount of people attending a University, or the cost to attend a University. PBCC is a very good transitional college to attend.

A person who is looking for a fresh start somewhere to find a degree or a person wanting to transfer to another four year university.

The awake person should attend this school. As long as one eye can sense a bit of light.

Those that are career-minded. Students that work and go to school at the same time.

Anyone seeking a degree should consider this school for their medium of education

it doesn't matter who should attend PBSC cause its open for everyone.