Palm Beach State College Top Questions

Garvelande

there's none.

Erick

The teachers who are willing to only give half the effort. Those who would rather just give free As instead of actually helping others to learn the curriculum.

Rachelle

There are nothing that are frustrating about my school, everything in the campus is statifying

jenel

Palm Beach State College has the tendency to cover all course fees whether you qualify for financial aid or not up until the end of the course when they abruptly introduce the bill. I have learned that students need to visit the financial aid office every course to really know if they are being covered by financial aid because the computer will not inform the student on the specific issues financial aid is having unless it is pertaining to documents missing.

Charlotte

Some of the teachers are not very good teachers, or advisers. This happens everywhere, but when you are going to college, you want the best professors and definitely advisers who know what they are talking about and can assist you to benefit you best. Some of the professors here sometimes talk about irrelevant topics all period, or their teaching methods are not helping the class in general. In short, when picking your classes, make sure you find out about your teachers before signing up, or else it'll be a waste of your precious money.

Donna

There are not enough parking spaces and this can be frustrating when trying to get to class on time.

Heather

The most frustrating thing about my school is that it does not have dorms on campus for the students to reside in.

samantha

The parking lot! Last semester I had a few early morning classes so I got a good parking spot. But I dreaded trying to find where to park for my afternoon and night classes. Its so bad, one of my professers knew the reason why I was late to his class the first day. "Couldn't find a spot?" he said. I nodded my head in frustration and took my seat. There needs to be more lots or a parking garage or something to help!

Amber

I think the most frustrating thing about my school is the administration to student relations are very impersonal. No matter whether you are in Student Services, Financial Aid, Registration, Testing or even in class, students are treated like objects or numbers. It's very difficult to get important tasks done around campus when the environment is anything but friendly and welcoming.

Patricia

I think the most frustrating thing about school is the coursework. Sometimes there is a large amount of work due in such a short time period, that it makes it hard to complete it on time.