Palmer College of Chiropractic-West Campus Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Palmer College of Chiropractic-West Campus

Monique

Palmer West is a branch of the first Chiropractic school founded in the United States and excels in its Sports Chiropractic program, which was a huge factor in my decision-making when choosing a school. It's in a great area of Milpitas, CA down the street from the beautiful 49er's stadium and surrounded by the greatest technology companies in the Silicon Valley. Palmer's reputation is well-known in the Chiropractic community, has helped lead the profession for many years and is honored to continue its leadership in evidence-based research, politics, and education. Palmer teaches its students the essential information to pass the National Board of Examiners as well as the tools and experience to be prepared and knowledgeable to help the community in the safest and most efficient ways. The professors challenge its students mentally to think like doctors and practically to mimic real-life situations to make the most prepared chiropractors. I feel like I've been exposed to multiple successful chiropractors who have shared their story and skills to make the future chiropractors just as good as themselves. I go to school excited to learn, sit in class next to passionate and intelligent peers, and leave the day with more tools added to my toolbox and another fun fact to share with my family that makes me even more enthusiastic to be a student of chiropractic.

Cheyenne

A fantastic academic community brimming with dedicated learners and innovative researchers! Cutting edge facilities and tools enhance our educational experience. Furthermore, the college encourages our successes, promotes fraternity, and fully prepares us for a future as working professionals.

Top Questions about Palmer College of Chiropractic-West Campus