Palo Alto College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Palo Alto College

Elianna

Palo Alto College is a very nice college where you can be yourself and meet others with the same interest as you. Staff members are very nice and easy to talk to, professors are willing to work with you to be successful and educated. Keep up the good work Palo Alto College!

Marie

Its a small college but the professor are a hit or miss. Either they love with they do and are sooooo passionate or they're just there to collect a paycheck. The student can have fun and we do have fun activities to do sometimes but most people here are students trying to get their degree as fast and efficient as possible.

Misael

Palo Alto is a great School for students who wish to obtain an associates degree and transfer credits without paying university level prices. The teachers try their best to work with students and ease them into what university level classes would be like .

Kassandra

Palo Alto College is a great place for any student of any age to start off. Palo Alto offers a Stem Program that allows selected children who are advancing from middle school into an alternate high school. In Stem High School students attend a regular four years but the difference is the first two years the children take high school courses and the next is all college courses. A bus takes the kids to Palo Alto daily even during their high school courses to learn advanced material. Once they finish their four year education they graduate with a diploma as well as their associates degree. Palo Alto allows great opportunities for all of its students. Not only does this college help younger kids and adults but it helps the community surrounding it. Throwing annual festivals for everyone, hold voting booths for its district and providing a community track, pool, gym and library. All in all Palo Alto College grants pleasure to anyone who wants to enjoy it.

susannah

I truly enjoy being a Student at Palo Alto College. Each and every Professor that I have had the opportunity to be taught by or talk to has been the nicest and the most intelligent Professors I have met. The Professors are there for the students, they want to help you, and they want to see you excel in your academics. Not only are the professors great, their is a very diverse group of students and I think that is wonderful. The campus is beautiful and it isn't too large, it is just the right size.

Sabrina

Palo Alto is a great school to go for your basics. Not only is tuition affordable but it also lets you have one on one with your professors. The social life at Palo Alto is also really amazing. There are various clubs to choose from and If there is not a club that you want then you can always start your own with the schools permission.

Eric

Palo Alto College is a community college so there is not the party life or anything as such going on. The campus does have a couple of sports teams and they do hold during class and after class activities, such as poetry slams and festivals. The environment feels safe, and there is always police roaming the campus just in case.

Palo Alto College is a great school. Everybody is nice and helpful, they make you feel inspired. The professors were fantastic, they always have their doors opened if a student is concerned about the class. The academic ad visors are extremely helpful along with encouraging.

Jatcely

Palo Alto is a fantastic facility; they help us every step of the way. They do all they can to get us involved with clubs and are helpful when it comes to giving us the tools we need to succeed. From tutoring services to advising for our future or help with our financial aid they are there to guide us in the right direction.

I just finished all my classes at Palo Alto College that are needed to be able to transfer to a university. I will miss this campus overall because of the environment. There was no favoritism and no judgement in or around the classrooms. There were always free and relaxing resources available for any stressing college student. The faculty and staff was always there for me as well as others in no matter what kind of situation i was in. I love this campus as much as I loved every class, professor and memory made on that campus.

Rodolfo

Palo Alto so far for me in this semester has been an awesome experience.Not only are the professors the best but the campus building are amazing.I like that everything is close by and everything is accessible.Truly recommend a first time college student to start off there.

Melissa

It's a community college which means small class sizes, lower tuition fees, and no housing. The teachers there are great, there helpful and kind. The school also offers help for people in need financially and emotional. There is also plenty of clubs to join.

Marissa

Personally, I really do enjoy attending Palo Alto College, because I like being in smaller classes rather then a big class. It's not a huge campus. The faculty and students are very nice and generous. The professors are almost always there to assist you whenever you need assistants. I love attending there.

its a good school and the teachers are really great t students are always ready to learn and be motivated by each other the campus is really big and easy to get around very good education stands and very up to date on tchnologies and never lateon giving information

Cecilia

I’m general, I think that Palo Alto is a great starter college for people who aren’t just ready for the overwhelming feeling of a 4 year university but want to continue their education. The teachers, facilities, food, and students are all pretty great. I definitely recommend this school.

Erick

Palo Alto College is great and it is known as the best community college in the state of Texas. I have had good service since I became a student two years ago and the staff, as well as the professors have helped me a lot to reach my Major. The campus is very open and includes many recreational activities for students or anyone attending. The school is also safe because not only are there many emergency exits to leave the buildings, but there are also security posts around the college to call for an immediate emergency. The professors and staff are also accessible and open to students with fair office hours to consult them. The courses are helpful to understand the basics of the intended Mayor. And the students are nice, helpful and easy to talk to.

Marisela

It was very educational.

Celina

I love Palo Alto, the teachers are very helpful and the classroom sizes are the best. The campus is always clean, and everyone is helpful and nice. I love going to the school library because there is a lot of room so you can study in silence and there are also group rooms for you to study in as well.

Araseli

Palo Alto is a great school! I love its culture compared to other alamo colleges. It feels like home when your there because of how comfortable one can be. The classes are small compared to larger colleges but it is an advantage because it gives an opportunity for the students to interact more with their professors.

Maria Del Rosario

Palo Alto College is an amazing campus with a friendly staff where a student feels safe like at home. The professors are always able to help their students inside and outside the classroom. In addition, it has many students assistance such as a writing , math, science tutoring. Palo Alto College is always working for the success of its students.

Enedelia

This is my first semester at Palo Alto College and it already feels like home. I only have two classes throughout the week, but I'm here on campus mainly four times a week because I'm at a work-study student at the Palo Alto College Ozuna Library. Throughout the very little time that I've been here, it's been great! I love my professors; they're always on the go and always ready to start. They're basically always available because I email them almost all the time. The faculties are great, they're always smiling and always saying hello.

Andrea

As an early college high school student attending Palo Alto College, it can be very challenging, however, not impossible to overcome. I could not be more satisfied with the environment here at PAC. Help and assistance is always available and easy to access. I feel like everyone here is a family, including the professors. PAC gives me the reason believe that I would not want to attend any other community college for my associates degree. PAC is home.

nadia

It’s so comfortable it feels like home here and easy to get around. All different people around me. We always have some kind of event going on and always have surveys to help gain more inside out college. I never feel unsafe here at Palo Alto college and I’ve only have one professor who didn’t care here. All my professors care about me and where I go in life.

Daisy

Great school to represent the Latino pride!! I had so much fun at the orientation I attended. They were super helpful, even though I didn't get to see every building, the campus is big and beautiful. Can't wait to go into their Vet Tech program. Palominos!!

Irene

Palo Alto College is a wonderful community college that offers good academics, good opportunities for underprivileged students, and has a beautiful campus as well. The teachers are they to help you along your path, and there are a plethora of resources available to study or browse for fun. The campus is not that big, which makes it easy to get around. Palo Alto College has a good amount of clubs like Honors and more hobby-based clubs. All in all, it's a wonderful place to go for those on the south side of San Antonio.

emeril

Palo Alto is a very social community and has many events and activities for students and families to do and get together. The professors have many available hours for students to talk to them and are always willing to help students out and schedule an appointment to meet with them.

Angela

Palo Alto is a very safe and clean campus. The energy there is great, everyone there is ready and eager to learn. The class sizes are good, not too big and not to small, it's a perfect amount. The professors are always very helpful for when you have questions. Overall Palo Alto College is a great school to attend.

stephanie

Overall Palo Alto is such a great campus, everyone is really friendly as well as the staff and advisors, and the campus has many resources as well as tutors to help you in your academic classes. Every professor I’ve had has been great and understanding.

Alexia

It’s great

Alysa

This is the ultimate underdog school! When it was founded on the poor side of San Antonio a lot of people, including the investors didn't think it would succeed, but we succeed every day! The campus is expanding and student population is growing. This is my final semester and I will be sad to leave, I have learned, grown and developed educationally in ways unimaginable.

Rosalinda

Perfect for someone just out of high school, smaller classes and great teachers who are quick to respond to any questions. Always parking spots and an overall cute campus. The food is good and there is a pool and gym for students. Math and reading labs available to help struggling students.

It is an acceptable community college. The classes are challenging without being too difficult and the campus has plenty to do. The library is the best building on campus. There are study rooms that you can check out for free using your student ID. There are computers that are free to use and you can print things out at a low cost. It is overall a pretty good school.