Blythe, CA
Palo Verde College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Palo Verde College

Erik

My classmates were made of students mostly over the age of 20. Mainly parents, or people that get finacial aid. Not many of my classmates were my age or graduated with me, all my class had about 15 kids max enrolled. the majority of my classmates were hispanic or african american.

If I had that chance I would never have ditched, stayed focused, and never taken the easy way out. I would have looked into The Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandise earlier and had my head fouced instead of being lazy. Ive done two years at my community college where most of the classes dont make because theres not enough students, its had to get a hold of teachers because most of them comute from out of town. finally ive been accepted into FIDM and now i wish i would have learned about financial aid and gone for scholarships.

It home and the classes never fill up so theres always room.

Palo Verde College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.