Palomar College Top Questions

Mikaela

The students body at Palomar are very different but with the same goal to achieve a profession, either by transferring or from a program. All the classes I have taken, friends were made and partners in chemistry class especially made classes easier and friendships were made for future classes.

Misael

students at my school? very focused! and social! One of the things I have learned from the students in my school is that they can get along others and have a good communication with new people.

Amayrani

My classmates are very focused and concentrated on their futures.

Queen

Most people seem to be here to fullfil requirements so that they can move on to the things they really want to do, and as a result, in many of my classes, there are only a few students who are truly engaged in the classes. Most people are friendly enough.

Sergio

My classmates are usually friendly and do not judge one another.

Brianna

They range from young to old, from right out of high school to havent' been in school for 10 years.

michael

they can be nice and considerate but also some can be very rude and distracting.

Kristina

My classmates at Palomar are very supportive, caring and dedicated, the peers I attend school with have become very important in my college sucess, Ive learned you cannot simply depend on the teacher and a text book, the best study guide and help through classes are the peers surrounding you in school.

Daneesha

Extremely diverse, in terms of age, race, and background; there is someone you can relate to in every class, and the majority of us are motivated towards the same goal: academic success.

Andre

Smart intelectuals who know they are making a difference in their lives and the lives around them by making each classes schedule on time.