Palomar College Top Questions

Lana

There is a variety of classes but only one or two sections to each class, which means a lot of students are unable to register for the desired classes. (i.e. Anatomy)

Edith

My school, since it is a community college, has very full classes making registration difficult.

Teresa

Because I attend a community college, a lot of students there do not apply themselves in school. It annoys me that while this is a community college and usually a lot of people can get away with two years like myself but others that I have met have been going there for about five-ten years. It really frustrates me.

Due to the economic condition of our state and the US, Palomar College has had to drastically cut back on the amount od coruses offered this upcoming Spring semester. I am fortunate enough to be in a program that allows me to enroll early; however, I cannot help but sympathize for my fellow classmates as their classes become filled up before their registrations dates. It seems almost random as to who gets to sign up when, and I cannot with all honesty say I find it effecient and or "fair."