Panola College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Panola College

Arriauna

It's in a small city. There's not much to do on or off campus unless you travel to a nearby city like Longview or Tyler.

Kassandra

Panola College is a really great junior college! Everyone there is so friendly and so supportive of everyone regardless of what student activity that person is in. Within my first semester of attending Panola College I had gained so many friends that were a part of theatre, band, choir, basketball, and so many other people who live on campus or attend the college. The food over there is great a lot of the times but every now and then the food would go down hill, but they really try to give us all something that we would all enjoy. The staff and professors are really nice, supportive, and understanding whether it's being behind or having to miss, no matter what the situation is they all completely understand. In the classrooms everything is up to date like this college has one of the most update nursing programs and everything at this college is just remarkable.

Dominique

They are a great college to attend with a high percentage rate of graduation success.

maegan

This is my first semester at panola college. So far so good. I enjoy the environment. I feel safe and the facility is nice and very supportive. Im going for occupational therapy. Im very excited for the opportunity Im given to go to this community college.

Alexis

I love it there.

Addison

Panola College is a wonderful school for those who want to start off at a small college before transferring to a University. There are many opportunities and you meet wonderful people from all around the world. There are many extracurricular activities to be a part of, and there are events that are always going on that encourages people to get out and be a part of the campus community. Staying on campus is wonderful and you make many friends and meet very interesting people. Panola has been a wonderful experience for me and I strongly recommend it to anyone wanting to go to a small college before going to a University.

The staff is very helpful. I attend this college online, but I have been to the campus for administrative purposes, classes,testing, extracurricular activities, and research. The college hosted a Cocoa and Cookies with Santa this year. I took my kids to get a picture with Santa. They said the college was really cool and they want to attend there when they grow up! This past Spring, a group of students were given extra credit fore participating in a Suicide Awareness walk. I constantly receive emails about events going on at the campus. The student body seems to be very active with social activities. This school gives a high quality junior college education and is a stronhold in the community.