Paradise Valley Community College Top Questions

Austin

Tyring to find a parking spot if your classes start later in the afternoon.

Zachary

Probably the single most frustrating aspect of Paradise Valley Community College is the parking. Simply put, it's atrocious. If one arrives on campus any later than 10 o'clock on a weekday morning they can expect to play ruthless and, in terms of gas, costly, game of parking-musical chairs.

Kyle

Going to a community college makes it hard to find friends since most people are parents or have jobs. Everyone just shows up for class and then runs home once its over, not spending any time hanging out around campus.

Marina

The most frustrating thing about my school is that lunch costs way too much. You can buy the same food if not better outside the school for a half of price, and I am sure most students would do that but the break between classes is 15min. and that is nearly enought, but other that this community college is absolutely great.

Elyse

The most frustrating thing about my school is the parking. It is hard to find a spot to park and be able to still walk to class and get there on time. It would be better if they had more parking all around the school instead of just in one spot in the front of the school.