Paris Junior College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Paris Junior College

Leigh

Paris Junior College is like a home away from home. It's in a small town where the locals are pretty nice. If you are a person who likes quiet and peaceful places this is the place to go. There is never too much commotion. The school activities are a place where all the students come together and bond so that is the most commotion there is.

Alexandra

It is extremely cheap, with a small class size so each and every student can get one on one time with their professors. My favorite part of PJC is the campus size, a student can make it to one side to another side of the campus in under three minutes.

Nice, clean campus. Clean buildings and plenty of quiet areas to study. Stocked Library and very helpful librarians. Professors are very willing to help you learn what you do not understand. Paris Junior College is a great, affordable place to start your bachelor's degree.

Paris Junior College is a great place to start off. I find myself feeling extremely comfortable there, and have enjoyed my classes as well as my professors in every class. I am on the Greenville TX campus, which does not offer housing to students on campus, although it is not a problem as it seems the majority of students are either still at home, or have a life already established with their own home. The staff does a fantastic job putting up announcements and helping students, and the college itself is always very clean and put together. The students here are generally kept to themselves, making it a prime learning environment without any distractions. Overall, Paris Junior College has offered me many opportunities to succeed in achieving my dreams.

Xitlaly

Paris Junior College is filled with not only the best staff but a great diversity of students. Overall it's such an amazing environment and the staff help the students get involved more with the school by hosting plenty of fun events throughout the school year. As for the education and help they provide is excellent, and one of my favorite things is that you can get one on one help! Your professors do the most to help you when you ask. As for the students that attend the college they are so nice and see that if you need help they also throw in an extra hand to help you understand. The athletics is another great thing about the school it brings together the Paris community to support that student athletes and motivates them to work harder and represent our school as best as they can! It's such an amazing experience and I would recommend this college to other peers! Such a great school!

Gordon

I attended one year at PJC for the purpose of getting my basics out of the way before moving on to UNT. In my experience, PJC was a great school with intersting classes, knowledgeable instructors, and friendly classmates. It offers a wide range of courses, which helps immensely when you want to work toward your degree for cheap.

Karen

I love the campus, it's located in a small town so there isn't much to do but hang our with your fellow peers. My biggest fear is the scorpions running around at night, but all the professors and counselors are friendly and welcoming. The programs and Majors they offer are in depth and teach you to be an expert even if you go in knowing nothing. The Library is straight out of a 60's magazine, but still huge with lots of options for reading.

It's okay with academics, but is the best option to go with to at least get your basics then transfer to another college or university, which is what I personally plan on doing. Though, you can get degrees here and graduate from their campus, which is overall a better way to save on money if you just can't afford to go to a university or college and that's okay.

Kia

Paris Junior College is a great school from what I've experienced so far. The math and science instructors are passionate about what they teach so it's not just another job to them so class has been enjoyable. The majority of my current classes are online but the instructors are pretty quick to check their messages to return emails. Advising staff are very helpful. One of the student body groups always seems to have some activity involving free food in the campus plaza at least once a month. The cafeteria is very reasonably priced.

Lacie

The class size is small and comfortable to work with, the teachers are friendly, and most of the people are pretty decent. I keep recommending it to my family for the kids that aren't in college yet to start of with. It is very affordable considering how expensive basic classes can be in the area where there are bigger colleges nearby.

Staci

class sizes are average. the professors are available for questions. In my opinion they could use more health classes on my local campus. the greenville campus doesn't over nursing or health related degree programs on that campus therefore you have to drive over an hour to attend those classes

Erinescia

Paris Junior College is a place that when you go you feel like its home the staff and Facilities are very friendly and attentive. This is a place where you come to grow as a person. When i had came on a campus visit i feel in love. I got a chance to see the class room and how the class ratio was small and that was something that i was looking for in a college.

Sylvia

I attended the Sulphur Springs campus so it was a lot different than attending the Paris campus, yet I always got help on whatever I needed help with. The teachers are very understanding and helpful. I've gotten to get a year ahead and receive my associates in just a year because of the PJC. I'm very thankful for the opportunities given and I would highly recommend attending PJC before going off to a 4-year university.

Annie

Paris Junior college is a relatively small college, which is amazing for several reasons. One being that there’s small class sizes you can actually get one on one time with the professors. Two being that the campus is small, you can get to any of your classes in a reasonable amount of time. They provide an exceptional education for a low price!