Parkville, MO
Park University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Park University

John

The advice i would give the parents in helping their child(ren) in picking the right school is find something that is not to focused around frats and sororities while still letting your child(ren) be active in the college enviroment. My advice to the future students is don't let your parent(s) get overly involved in your decision making process. Find a place that offers programs you are intrested in and will help you achieve your own personal goals, even if they change.

Chelsea

My classmates are friendly, outgoing, intelligent and are always concerned about my problems and progess.

My advice would be to actually look into the college more, research it learn about the many different programs that are offerred what's are some of the things the school is known for? Another adivce I would give is to not go by what others tell you about the college themselves. They are either tryin to pursue you in going, while others including the person who told you about the college has not even intended college, and don't know what to expect. Making the most of your college experience would be to actually get involved in things, speak up, be known for your achievements, stand out. Make the best out of what you have, never let things such as projects, papers, quiz, or test sneak up on you, because in the end you will wish you never did!!!!!

The best thing I consider about my school is the 1:20 ratio of professors to students. Having this allows for the many different student's that attend to actually sit down one-on-one with their professor and actually get more in depth with the material. Another best thing I like about my school would be the many different online programs offered to obtain an degree, even if you were not able to attend the campus.

We are best known for our cultural diversity and crazy commercials

We are best known for our cultural diversity and crazy commercials

Make the choice based on your interests, not your parents, siblings, friends, or signifcant others. This is a once in a lifetime experience so get the most out of it and do this for you! You are here to learn and start your future so why not start doing things for yourself right now.

Park University is a beautiful campus that lies 15 min away from downtown KC. It is a welcoming school. People here are extremely friendly and it is easy to feel a part of this school. I was unsure of Park when I first came, but with the right attitude I have loved every second spent at this school and wish the same to anybody considering Park.

Jake

Beutiful campus, full of diverse people, and striving for the future to be better.

Fun, interesting, and intellectual bunch of people who love to hang out and do fun stuff.

For me the right college was one that offered smaller class sizes, and a beutiful campus to walk on. It needs to feel like my 2nd home. Also cost is a major thing to consider as well. If it's to expensive, it will ultimately stress you out and distract you from your studies.

James

I find it nice to be away from your home town and family where they can't come and see you everyday but still being close enough to home that you can see them every once an a while. Also dont look at schools just for the acidemics you have to have a little fun while your in college as well.

Anyone who wants to learn about other parts of the world. this school has a very large amount of international students.

The best thing about this school is the small classes and the caves where some of the classes are.

Cherrale

We all help each other and with the small class sizes, we are very close knit.

We all help each other and with the small class sizes, we are very close knit.

We are very well known for our athletics, and school spirit.

Make it easy on yourself, get the grades, ace the tests, and dominate all that fantastically fun gibberish that high school entails. Therefore, when the college medley comes rushing toward you at full speed, out of random corners of everywhere and nowhere, you will have the privilege of picking any one of them your little heart desires. Apply for scholarships, help lighten the financial encumbering of the parental units, they will appreciate it. Participate in as many activities as you possibly can, live it up, those activities may just earn you bonus points with various institutions. Being well rounded makes you shine like gold. Research your top choice schools, take a road trip and go visit them to see which feels right for you. Take your parent?s along on this journey too, because frankly speaking, this is the official, ?my baby is going off to college and growing up? sector of life, they are going to miss you, so let them tag along while they still can. Once you get there, let loose, get involved, but stay focused. This is your time of enlightenment, take full advantage. Don?t stand on the sidelines watching, jump in the game!

Erycka

My school is academically, socially and a fun place to be for 4 years.

My school is academically, socially and a fun place to be for 4 years.

The advice I would give parents is don't pressure your children into going to a school you did to follow he trend in the family. The reason why I say this is because this is a place your child will be spending for the next four years of there life and it gets fustrating and difficult when jumping from school to school especially being involved in sports. For students I would say, don't just look at how the campus looks to make your decision, look more into the academic side of the college as well as how the professors interact with the class, as well as the alumni and how they contribute to the school. If a school mains focus is academic and academic sucess as well as student activities then you are making the right decision. Remember bigger is not better, Do what you feel is comfortable for both parents and students... Make the most of your college career with sports, academic and community services and most important graduate and be the best you can be for your bright future,

I would brag that our school has an amzing campus, the professors are always willing to help no matter what time it is. The school provides amazing resources for when you graduate to recieve a job. The school has many cultures and background which allow you to learn about others people's cultures which can be beneficial in the long run

Derek

Any college big or small can always be the right college for you. All you have to do is get involved and away from the back of the classroom, or otherwise you'll feel like an outcast and won't think that any college is right for you. Just as long as you get out there and know people and let people know you then any college experience will begin to seem ideal.

I wish that I would've known that it didn't have a film department before I came.

Pretty much any person should attend. It has a wide variety of international students and every is respective of where everyone is from.

Park University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.