Park University

« See more reviews of Park University

I wish there were a wider selection of foreign language courses. Having studied Spanish for four years in high school and two years at the collegiate level, I am disappointed at their range of course selection for Spanish. In today's society, it's extremely important (and highly beneficial) to study different languages, especially Spanish.

The class advising. Because the reason i'm still in undergrad after 29 years old is because i was advise to take upper division classes while i needed to take the perequisites first

The only downside is that you have to take your final at a proctor, the community college I was attending let you take the final online, but I still love this school.

There is nothing wrong with the school. It provides what is needed for all types of students to help them advance with what they would like to do.

While the professors are professionals in the field, they are not really academics. I prefer research-minded and innovative-type professors.

Getting assistance from the financial aid office was sometimes delayed or difficult but ultimately problems were resolved to my satisfaction.

The stairs. You may think I am joking, but Park University is great. Except you have to walk up stairs to get EVERYWHERE

I do not like the hills that surround the campus, especially during the winter.

Some of the web pages are very difficult to use and not user friendly.

Science department isn't the greates