Dallas, TX
Parker University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Parker University

lexi

Parker is a great university to expand your learning. Teachers are readily available to answer questions and do not make you feel "dumb". Officers around campus help you to constantly feel safe and protected from outside individuals. Classmates are a plus.

Bridger

Great professors that really do want you to succeed. Class mates and upper classmates are always willing to help you out and give you as much advice as you need which is amazing. Location of the school is a little sketch, but the grounds are very safe. Amazing gym environment, and gym facilities. Lot's of positive encouragement all the time. Love what I learn and who I'm with.

Arturo

It is a great school with a great atmosphere. I have never felt more comfortable. All the students are nice and are there to help one another. Everyday you meet new people and everyday is a new learning experience. Teachers are great and know what they are doing and are always willing to help you.

Lucy

"Loving service my first technique" (Dr. Parker, Founder) . Service and effort during the past years is how I describe my experience as a former student at a Parker University. The best of this University are the Faculty and Staff. Awesome classrooms, gym and security all the time.

Shannon

03/28/18 Being and Adult and being able to finally attend college is a Blessing. I'm grateful that the Instructors both online and on Campus takes the time to explain things in a way for all the Students to understand. I have learned so much and I can't wait to apply this knowledge.

Melissa

Parker University is a one of a kind school. It provides small classes with excellent hands on professors. With having a small class you are able to bond with your classmates and help each other out. The professors are available at all times which is wonderful if we are struggling.

Jay

I will start Chiropractic College May 8th for my tri 1. I am very excited. I have heard great things about the professors and study atmosphere. I can not wait to be a doctor! The Parker Seminars are the best in the nation from what I have heard. And also, Parker College of Chiropractic is ranked in the nation and has a very high board pass rate.

Cedar

Very family feeling at the school. They want to help and see you succeed. A lot of places to study. Plenty of groups to join to help you academically. Teaches you all methods of chiropractic so you can decide what you want t specialize in. Can even take a course in animal chiropractic.

William

I enjoy the school overall. The students are great and work together and the professors really want the students to succeed.

The stereotype of really healthy competitive people

Adjusting clubs are the most popular groups.

Students are very friendly and helpful. They really want everyone to succeed.

very academic. Very challenging. Very strong.

Parker is extremely fast paced, and the courses are extremely difficult-only apply if you're serious!

I would tell myself to focus and press hard for my dreams now, because as age sets in, so does the different challenges and realities of life. I would also tell myself not to focus on the mixing with the in crowds, and mix with the books. I would let myself know how extremely challenging the world is, and grades, determination, and attitude is all that will see you through.

The price of the school is far greater than the average Middle Class American's salary. I have addressed this with many people at the university, but they believe it allows those who are determined to graduate to apply. If I were to speak to a future prospect, I would certainly ask them to weight this heavily.

Parker University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.