Pasco-Hernando State College Top Questions

Jeffrey

The college has five locations all classic brick and morter beautiful campuses with some tough professors and challenging work.

kevin

Great instructors, with an obvious determination to teach their students the corresponding material.

saavik

Beautiful, relaxing environment that gives you all the resources you need to succeed with friendly employees to help you!

My school provides different classes and locations to all types of students attending.

La

It is very fun, and I love it!

Tina

My school is small, and they have small classroom sizes to make it easier to learn.

My school is nice looking, big and the people are verry helpful and friendly.

jessenia

my school is awsome.....

Heather

I am attending Pasco Hernando Community College in Dade City. I think it is a great campus becuase it is such a relaxed environment, and the students I have met seem nice and very determined to achieve their goals. Coming up this spring will be my third semester. I have really enjoyed all the teachers i have had the chance to meet. Many of them make me feel like my education really does matter to them. I would recommend this school to anyone looking for a career.

cathryn

Pasco-Hernando Community College is a great place for students to begin school, or continue their education.

Michelle

My school is very serious, strict with academics, hardworking, but they still make sure that the students are treated like a human being and not a number or grade, that the students sucess as well as the needs in order to suceed are meet, and that teamwork between staff, professors, and students are encouraged and applied.

cathryn

My school is a great place for high school graduates, continuing education adults, and students looking for courses to further their careers, to attend and succeed.