Patrick Henry Community College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Patrick Henry Community College

Allyson

It's a great school for the price, especially if you're dual-enrolled as a high school student like I am. It's a community college, so don't expect to find a coffee shop and a Chick-Fil-A in every building on campus. One thing I do appreciate about this school is their arts programs- the theatre program is absolutely phenomenal and even teaches local children to act in well-known productions. Also, the jazz band here is great! I wouldn't move to Martinsville from elsewhere to go here, but if you live within a decent radius you can't go wrong for the price!

Melissa

The professors are great. They make sure we become professionals in our field of study and beyond. The college personnel are sure we feel comfortable, safe, and knowledgeable. There is always someone there to assist us in our needs. They provide tutoring, admission assistance, assistance with finding a field of study, food, books, and much more. They are sure to provide us with everything we need to succeed.

Karathena

I am pleased with the school overall. However some of the teachers don't know how to physically teach, like they know the material but are bad at relaying it to the students. I love how the classes are about as big as they were in high school and the fact i can have a conversation with my professor makes it worth while.

Cody

I really enjoy going here and it is a great place to go for some down time and a place to be able to go and get a great degree with great teachers that are here to help you and want you to learn and succeed. the campus life here is good, and the surrounding area is quiet with plenty of places to eat and hang out.

Brandi

Patrick Henry Community College is an amazing college to attend. Everyone is really friendly and willing to help you out in the best way that they can. Teachers are very helpful and the college is full of tutors to help with understand material better. Everyone is involved at Patrick Henry Community College because it feels like a home. Everyone is family.

It is a great school! Teachers are always willing to do 1 on 1 time if you do not understand anything, class is small enough for teachers to get to know thier students, campus is easy to learn your way around, their softball team is amazing! Food is edible

Aleisia

I think Patrick Henry Community College is a great community college to attend. It provides a calm and welcoming atmosphere to all the students. The professors take pride in teaching the students all they can and make time for the students who have a hard time understanding some of the subjects reviewed in class.

Arion

it is an ok school.

Nhu

I am currently attending Patrick Henry Community College and I can state with undeniable respect how much this college has help me grow as a person. This college is not only affordable, but provides the upmost liberating environment anyone could ask for. Patrick Henry Community College has provided me what I need in order to move on and transfer to the next university.

Carter

Overall, Patrick Henry Community College is outstanding compared to another community college I attended right after high school. Everyone I've come in contact with at this college always has a great attitude and always willing to help. The professors are very attentive and helpful in class and even outside of class. There are so many opportunities for me, especially when I need help. The tutoring center is amazing at helping anyone who needs it and they always keep in contact with me asking if I need help.