Boise, ID
Paul Mitchell the School-Boise

1 Rating

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Paul Mitchell the School-Boise

Absent hours. They track your absent hours at school, and we are allowed a maximum of 200 absent hours. But this is frustrating because everyone has different situations that might come up during school which need to be attended to. It is out of our control sometimes of what situations need to be attneded to. I have gone over my 200 hours because of family related events. It doesn't mean I'm less commited as a student. It just means that I value my family and the events that we participate in as well.

The freedom to express yourself! Because it gives you the oppertunity to discover even more of who you are and what you stand for! It also gives you the right to express your passion for life and for what you are doing. It helps you create beauty in people because you are there to help make things more beautiful. You get the oppertunity to learn more about people in general through working with them. And you get the oppertunity to work with other students on a deeper level because of your common interests in cosmetology.

If I could go back to myself as a high school senior, I would tell myself to apply for as many scholorships and schools as you can. To not limit your possibilities, and that it is okay if you don't know what you want to major in yet. That is part of the journey of discovering who you are. College I believe, is a place to discover where you want to go in life, and what you want to be doing. I would tell myself to enjoy even more of who I am around especially friends, and what I am doing at the present moment. Becuase soon those people will be gone out of my life, and I will have moved on to new experiences and places that I never really imagined. I would tell myself not to worry so much about the future, but to just be happy with the here and now. Happiness I believe, leads to roads that you would not have otherwise traveled. Happiness is the key to unlocking your full potential. Not fear, or worry or nervousness. It's happiness. I would tell myself that everything eventually turns out alright in the end.

• $0

Paul Mitchell the School-Boise administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.