Provo, UT
Paul Mitchell the School-Provo

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Paul Mitchell the School-Provo

Bonnie

If I could go back in time and give myself a good talk as a senior, I would do it without any hesitations. The advice I would give myself about college life is to attend when I'm young, before I have children. I would point out all the things that can go wrong in life and help myself realize that although being a stay at home mom is ideal, sometimes life happens. Attending college as a young adult is much easier than returning as a non-traditional student. The transition is easier from being a senior to college because the only person you need to take care of is yourself. Balancing caring for a family while attending school is a difficult task but can be done. However, atteniding college after graduating from High School is best since the things you learned will still be fresh on your mind. I would definitly stress the fact that knowledge is power and the best way to gain that power is by obtaining a good education.

One of the worst things about the school I attended was smell. The school was extreamly old and our lunch room smelled of mold. Otherwise, I can't complain.

I didn't attend Paul Mitchell. I attended "Mary Kawakami College of Beauty" in 1997-1998 which is now closed. The kinde of advice I would give regarding the type of person who shouldn't attend school is as follows: 1. Someone who is out of shape 2. Negativity: A sour apple can ruin it for the bunch. 3. Laziness: Cosmetology school is harder than most people realize. It's no place for someone who will drag their feet. 4. Someone who's shy. When attending cosmetology schoo, the student must not be afraid to ask a lot of questions.

Victoria

Our school is best known around Provo for having exceptionally attractive girls who attend here. Nationally, Paul Mitchell Schools are concidered one of the best cosmetology schools you can attend. The name brand brings the good reputation and we work hard to retain and live up to that repuation at the Provo location because we were the first Paul Mitchell School ever established. The other 100+ PM Schools look to us and we are heald to a higher standard by the owners of the company which makes us work hard to make them proud.

Dear High School Senior Vicki, I know you are a little terrified to graduate and go out into the big bad world but take it from me, the world is so fun. Take some time to explore the world and at the same time, explore yourself. Figure out what makes your heart pound. Find things that you are passionate about. Find out what scares you, and then do it. Live life. Take classes you are never going to use. Take classes just because it sounds fun. Learn how to SCUBA dive and then to sky-dive. Make time to establish goals, because if you arent focused on anything, you are just floating. Don't float for too long, it gets really boring. You are going to make mistakes and they may seem like the end of the world but they will lead you down paths that you never would have chosen if you hadn't made that particular mistake (They also make good, late-night stories). Do things that are worth telling stories about. Yeah, go to college. But dont let your education interfere with your learning. Love, Vicki

The best thing about Paul Mitchell the School-Provo is the culture! The learning leaders constantly set you up fos sucsess and they always answer questinos that you have. There are so many opportunities to excell and get involved with the school with clubs and teams for every aspect of the school. You work closely with the learning leaders and other staff so it is like a great big family at school.

• $0

Paul Mitchell the School-Provo administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.