Santa Barbara, CA
Paul Mitchell the School-Santa Barbara

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Paul Mitchell the School-Santa Barbara

Cynthia

I wish I could go back and talk to myself as a high school senior. I could have changed so much. I would have told myself not to graduate high school early and enjoy high school. I would have told myself to get those scholarships as soon as I could. I would have took my time and got a part time job and saved up some money. I wouldn't have wasted my money on junk and instead put it in a saving account for later on when i couldn't work. I would have told myself to really think about my decisions before I made them. And not to make decisions on my feeling at the time and more on how the future would look.

That I wasn't gonna be able to have a job and go to school at the same time. Its really hard to manage both at the same time also because my school is like a job. There is really no time to go to work. I probably should have worked a little bit before and saved up money. Then i would have money for supplies and food while i was going to school.

Someone who is very creative, outgoing, and enjoys working with people. You have to responsible and very respectful with your clients.

• $0

Paul Mitchell the School-Santa Barbara administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.