Paul Quinn College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Paul Quinn College

Treveon

My adoptive father told me he went here and I am going to be a successful preacher, successful christian rapper, college professor at Harvard, and a successful business owner/entrepreneur, also whatever else god wants for me to do. So I feel like this would be a great place to make this happen, and I would be able to see one of my favorite preacher and volunteer at his church, pastor T.D. Jakes. I appreciate your time have a blessed day and be safe.

Kevin

Good school and add as dad f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f gf g g g f d asd as d asd as d asd as d asd as d asd dasd asd asd ds d asd asd asd as da sd asd as das d asd sdaf fdas asd f dsf sadf sadf adsf sadf d sdf sadf sadf dsf sdaf sadf v c sdF sdf sd Fsd fsdF sdf Fsd fs dF sdf sd FSdf sdf SDf sdf dsf sdf Dfs

Dajeh

There is barely to no review for this insitution, so let me be the one to tell about this school. Paul Quinn College has only a couple of sports, very small, you will get fined everything, has a dresscode, religious based, need to go to chapel evry friend morning, most teachers are annoying. But, listen as a quinnite nation we are a family. We always stick together and unite as one. We might be all of these so called annoying things; however if we can look past them, I know you can. Now, let me tell you what I love about this beloved institution. Paul Quinn College is the first and only urban work college, we are diverse, and we are enriched with the intelligence from the Lord. Consider this school for the next semester you will NOT regret it!

Bre'Aunna

My overall opinion is we are a great campus all together. The student body work together in everything such as studying, counseling , everything We believe that everyone can get a great education if they really want it. Everybody on our campus study together there is never a time you will see someone without a study partner.

Ashlee

It is a goog school, however it is not very well known but the school and faculty have great values. VAlues such as what are found on campus with the students and faculty are important. These type of values show that it is a community and the faculty wants their students to succeed.

Kahla

It gives the underserved minorities a chance, but if you come from a place where your hardwork gets you opportunity then this isn't the place for you. In order to be recognized you must come from a broken family or the southside of Chicago.

Amy

Paul Quinn is a great school for people to become leaders and develop their leadership skills. There are plenty of opportunities when one can choose to lead. It is a small school with small class sizes which is great if you are into that. The staff and faculty are always willing to help people to succeed and want to see their students succeed.

Johnathan

I believe that while Paul Quinn College is not as large as a lot of other institutions that it has larger principles than the other school. Paul Quinn College is often burden with various rumors that are a burden from the past. Because of Paul Quinn unsure past many people seemed to neglect what the school is accomplishing . But the truth is Paul Quinn College has change academically and financially and it continues to change the lives of the student that attend the institution. Additionally it gives those of us who dont have a family loving arms and the professor are very well educated and really care about the student s which is something a lot of teachers lack. In conclusion, Paul Quinn College is amazing and I would recommend it to everyone.

Marc

It is honestly not a bad college. Anyone can tell not much effort is put into anything though. The college has a few fraternities and sororities, but they are not as popular as you would think. There is more to be desired here are Paul Quinn college.

Michelle

Great

Deveja

Paul Quinn College is a college that made for students to succeed . They are the only HBCU in Dallas,TX and they really provide an in house feeling to the classroom. They really strive to make sure students graduate without debt and ready to progress in life.

Amaris

I absolutely love Paul Quinn College. The professor are devoted to helping their students succeed. The class room setting is small which makes it easier to engage with others.The cafe food is amazing. Theirs is always fun activities to attend. The upper class man are very nice and cool.

Amaris