Paul Smiths, NY
Paul Smiths College of Arts and Science

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Paul Smiths College of Arts and Science

Kaylona

Could be better for the amount of money paid to go there. I honestly don’t understand how a school can run the way it does, with people raping and hurting other people, and them turn a blind eye to the situation so they don’t have to deal with it. Disgusts me.

Alexis

Great school overall. The professors are friendly and care about their students in and out of class. The classes are small and very interactive, perfect learning environment. Amazing extra curriculars, plenty of teams, clubs, and events. Not great food but not horrible. Gorgeous campus.

Lynn

The food is incredible, prepared by the students for the students at five star quality. The campus is diversified. The professors take a personal interest in their students. Fieldwork is done on campus. Study abroad opportunities are top notch. State of the art equipment and up to date technology.

Nayleece

Overall Paul Smiths is a great hands on school where you feel like a family. There is always something for everyone here between clubs and sports you can never be left out. The mountains and nature around up is a very calming and relaxing environment that no one could resist.

Paul Smiths College of Arts and Science is a school I look forward to attending in the fall. I can't wait to attend and start my Psychology major, one of the newest to Paul Smiths College. I find it very interesting and cool that I will be one of the first of some students to take the fairly new course. As well as my excitement for the course i'm excited to become a member of the men's basketball team. I aspire to be one of the best student athletes to ever come out of Paul Smiths College of Arts and Science. When visiting the school I realized while looking over the lake view that, this school is the one for me. What topped it off even more was when I stepped on the basketball court during the tour it blew my mind how great the court is and at that moment with the classes being the right size for me, being able to take the course I want, the basketball and lake view, made my decision easy. I'm aware that the journey that lies ahead is rough but I know for a fact that I'll be ready for whatever is to come. The people at Paul Smiths College of Arts and Science are extremely friendly and welcoming. This being so makes traveling four hours away from home not so scary as I imagined. Overall Paul Smiths College of Arts and Science is a school that I look forward to attending for many reasons.

Beth

Very personal with professors. Nothing is private because everyone knows everyone. Family atmosphere, but get the feeling that the school is not worth $40k a year! In order to get the "real" college experience, always leave your dorm doors open and go to every activity you possibly can!

Grace

Paul Smith's College is very hands on learning. the professors are helpful in class work and with connections. The students activities plan plenty of things to do so you are never bored. The outing program help allow students opportunities to enjoy the Adirondacks. Some of the dorms such as freshman need major upgrading. the food has a good amount of options but the quality is rarely good especially on the weekends.

Audrey

My overall opinion of Paul Smith's College is that is purely wonderful here. The campus is lovely, the students are always finding something to do outdoors, and the small student population allows everyone to be together regardless of who they are, what they believe, or where they are from.

Daniel

My school is a great college with friendly faces all around and beautiful scenery that you couldn't come across at any other school in the country.

My classmates are unique, for they average from the loud and obnoxious types to the quiet, shy, and mysterious types.

I would take myself by the shoulders, look myself dead in the eyes, and shake myself. As I'm shaking myself I would shout at myself to shape up and get my head on straight right then and there. That there is no one out there to help me but myself. I don't have all the answers and that I can't walk in to college thinking I'm all hot stuff. I have to walk in there and take responsibility knowing that everything I do reflects me as a person. I can't screw around and I can't take things for granted. I have a job to do and that is school. I am at school to learn, not to party and not to waste my time and money. I would tell myself that this is our life that is on the line. The life that we have been planning since we were little could go up in flames and that there is nothing i could do to save it if i don't take it upon myself to act responisibly and do what i am supposed to do, which is to learn and get an education.

Shelby

Paul Smith's College is an amazing school, located in the heart of the Adirondak Park.

Paul Smith's is unique, beacuse there are many different majors, all of which are very hands on. The campus is located in the heart of the Adirondaks, and on the Lower ST. Regis Lake. The view is beautiful year round, the class sizes are small, the teachers are caring, and the atmosphere is welcoming. Attending Paul Smith's College is the best decision I have ever made.

Dear high school senior, College is hard, and it costs a lot of money. Buckle down now and get better grades. Apply for more scholarships, and ask for help if you don't know what you're doing. Life might seem difficult and very stressful righ tnow, but it gets easier. You love being in collge and you're doing really well in all of your classes. Just take the time to get better grades, and work towards getting more scholarships. Paying for college is difficult, but as long as you try your hardest, everything will be okay. From, future me

Paul Smiths College of Arts and Science administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.