Paul Smiths College of Arts and Science Top Questions

Daniel

My school is a great college with friendly faces all around and beautiful scenery that you couldn't come across at any other school in the country.

Shelby

Paul Smith's College is an amazing school, located in the heart of the Adirondak Park.

Paul Smiths College is focused on hands on learning and minimizing environmental impact in one of the most breathtaking places in the world, the Adirondacks.

rachael

Very country/red-neck, very conservite, lots of ford trucks and guns for hunting. The guys can be sexist/racist. The school is in the middle of nowhere! Most teachers go out of their way to help you! girls, you can have just about any guy you want as the ratio is 7:1, guys to girls! Use verizon cell phones... only ones that get reception! If your bringing a car make sure it runs VERY good or you are a pro at fixing it.

Everett

Paul Smiths is a beautiful school and is very well known in each students respective industry as a producer of top notch employees.

David

Awesome!

Brad

Paul Smith's Colloege is laid back, serious, but can have fun at the same time while being surrounded by the great Adirondacks in a serene enviornmnet

Jonathan

As the letterhead says (or said when I started here), "It's all about the experience."