Paul Smiths College of Arts and Science Top Questions

Nikki

My school is known for being the only school located in the Adirondack Park in New York. This makes us very special, we are located on a lake and have a gorgeous view of the mountains.

Adrianna

In the past my school was best know for originally being a hotel, currently my school is best known for the Culinary Arts program and the Forestry program

Dominique

Personal and professional experience, hands-on learning, forestry and the biological sciences, culinary and hospitality, the adirondack park as our classroom, remote and secluded in the woods

Best known for 99{4a082faed443b016e84c6ea63012b481c58f64867aa2dc62fff66e22ad7dff6c} job placement, small classes, and hands on experience.

Everett

It's beautiful surrounding environment since we are in the heart of the Adirondacks. Our professors really care about each student since we have less than 1,000 students. The knowledge these professors have is truly real and practical of each industry. I'm thoroughly satisfied with my academic decision.

Forestry, Woodsmens, and Culinary and Hospitality. We are also becoming better known for our science majors, because we have such great professors and programs for biological and wildlife sciences. We are known as the College of the Adirondacks.