Pearl River Community College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Pearl River Community College

kayera

My overall opinion at pearl river community college is it is the best community college in the state of Mississippi. I am so glad that I choose to continue my education at PRCC. From the small class rooms sizes to the cafeteria food, PRCC is the best and I have excelled academically there as well. Going to PRCC was the best academic decision that I have made my entire life.

Lyn Javen

My overall experience at Pearl River Community College was great! I enjoyed visiting the class rooms, the cafeteria, the dorm halls, and much more. The students there made me feel as if I was already a student. I got an actual feel of how the campus was overnight, by staying. The whole PRCC experience was GREAT!

Kristina

I love PRCC they have pride in their school, and in their students and I believe thats the best it could be. They provide classes on campus as well as online and it is very effecient. I have taken both and had no trouble with the professors. The college has several different campuses spread out in the lower part of Mississippi so it is very convient and a student does not have to travel very far if not housing on campus.

Christian

I love Pearl River Community College for a few reasons. It makes you feel like you are at home, your professors are very helpful to you and other students and there is always something to do at the college. I have been blessed to make Pearl River my college.

Ka'Derryah

It is a great school to start off with. A community college like this one will help you advance. Graduating from Pearl River Community College will help you benefit greatly down the line. There are many advantages to attending this school. There are helpful and active professors, delicious good, and an abundance of friendly faces, not to mention how great the housing is. This is an all around great school to attend.

It’s a great college. You meet lots of people and you have a perfect sized classroom to where you can meet people and feel right at home. All of the faculty are accessible at all times. Even if you don’t know a professor they will help you. Everyone is so nice and I feel right at home.

As an visitor I think PRCC is the school to go to. They academics is off the charts. Their campus is very clean and friendly. The people are very nice and anything you need help with they are right there to help. When I talked to somebody at PRCC they speak very highly of it. And when you graduate from PRCC your more likely to go straight into you working field. Thats why I choose PRCC to attend.

Pearl River Community college has a beautiful campus, with state-of-the-art facility, friendly and helpful people. It is one of the top community colleges in my state. There are many athletic events to see and clubs to become part of on the campus. The admissions office is extremely helpful in helping new students navigate the college campus and things that they need to know before the first day, through ROAR sessions, in which you complete your schedule and ask questions to current students and staff during your session. Campus tours are very well organized. I look forward to my next two years as a wildcat.

C

I think Pearl River Community College is a great, small-town campus. Everyone is so welcoming, helpful, and hospitable. The campus is very safe, as is the town of Poplarville. I am very glad I chose to come to Pearl River first before jumping straight into a University. I think everyone should experience life at a JUCO and Pearl River is perfect.

Angel

I think that they should expand more with their food choices because there aren't many choices that us students can choose from and when we do have a choice, we choose the cheaper and unhealthier ones. And I think that we could use a bit more excitement at the college, and boost the college experience.

Allie

It's great. Most students stick to their own groups and don't venture out, but teachers are wonderful especially in science and math department. I have had a couple professors who have definitely impacted my life for the better. Definitely extracurricular and service opportunities.

Caitlyn

I love it! It is a really great place with great people, great organizations, and great school spirit. It is a shame I'm only going to be around until 2020, otherwise I would stay longer. The teachers are amazing, the curriculum is easy to understand, and there are always people who can help with just about any problem one might have.

Tyanna

If you are not sure where to go post high school graduation Pearl River Community College is the way to go! Regardless of which campus you go to, you will meet the friendliest, informative, most caring people ever. Not just the students but the faculty too. It is better to stay on campus to get the full college experience. Pearl River also offers a varieties of programs to explore possible careers. Most programs are two years long, the class size usually consists of a 20:1 ratio of students to teachers. Who wouldn't love your teacher really getting to know you ? It is also highly accredited and has a great reputation.

Alyssa

The River is a place where you can find family. The small class sizes and small campus provide personal connections and relationships that help you to develop as a person as well as succeed as a student. You will feel like employees and professors care if you succeed because they do! As a student and student employee, I have found the class and staff culture to be extremely welcoming and beneficial to learning real life skills.

Austin

Pearl River Community College is an awesome college because they are so helpful and it is a great place to get your degree. They have one of the top nursing programs in the state along with many other extremely good courses. The academic programs are good too because they have a variety of things you can choose from.