Philadelphia, PA
Peirce College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Peirce College

Fixed  rate loan

Tari

Peirce College is a great place to find yourself in life. I never been at a school where everyone actually cares about you and your personal life. The best thing is the PeirceFIT program, this program allows students to either attend class online or on campus at your convenience each week. This helped me a lot because I have children and a full time job and with PeirceFIT I'm able to balance my personal life with school. I love this school.

Donna

I love going to Peirce College because it fits with my work schedule and they have on line and that's what I've been doing since I enrolled in 2014 working on my Associates Degree now that I have finished that. I'm working on my Bachelor' now. Pierce has opened doors for me with my current job, I received a raise and a new title.

Kathy

Excellent it is online and very comprehensive.

Excellent it is online and very comprehensive.

Take advantages of all that you can in terms of learning and deciding your future.

The classes are online hard and only 7 weeks.

Ronald

take all the ap courses you can and then only take your basic math and english stuff first then declare your major after your freshman year so you don't waste all those credit hours since they don't transfer to all degrees.

someone who does not know how to manage their time.

Robyn

Pierce is a great school for adult learners because it caters to the adult population.

Stay focused and serious about your grades. If you are seriously considering college after high schooll don't delay and say that you're going to work for a year and then go to college. The years will get away from you if you let them. Other things will come along(marriage & babies) which will also slow you down. Once you get a good paying job you will assume that you have it made when in reality you don't because employment is not a guarantee of sucess in life and you are not guaranteed to be employed for life. Don't put your passion on hold. A college degree will open so many more doors for you than a high school diploma will and you will learn so many new things so don't delay go for it today.

Linda

Peirce offers an accelerated program that fits my hectic personal schedule. Instructors work with the students in order to accomplish the mandated syllabus while they take into consideration that most of the students have just completed a full day of work. Courses are held in satellite classrooms which are close to my home so I do not waste time travelling to the main campus. Peirce presents a very enjoyable, relaxing environment which invites people to experience post secondary education.

Life presents many opportunities to each of us. We should learn to seize the opportunities that are offered to us in order to advance ourselves within society. We are not assigned stations in life, we have endless possibilities for advancement. We should have the courage to take advantage of the opportunities that that we offered. It is our future.

The type of person that should attend school is a person who wants to better themself. This special type of person needs a desire to succeed and must attend school because they want to. You cannot achieve success unless you want to.

Peirce College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.