Philadelphia, PA
Pennsylvania Academy of the Fine Arts

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Pennsylvania Academy of the Fine Arts

Hailey

I believe it to be the most elite art school anyone could attend in America. The classes are small, interaction with professors is very personal and whatever help is needed SOMEONE IS ALWAYS THERE, fully attentive and ready to give expert advice. The professors are more than just professors, they also have incredible art careers and really have the connections and advice to give to any student whom inquires. This is the best school in my opinion with so much to offer that other art schools don't, like I said, its definitely elite and deserves praise.

Heather

PAFA is an art school where students of all ages get the best training possible from the best artists in the area to prepare them to be professional artists.

Having been through one and half years of college, I don't know that I could give my high-school self any better advice than to go into the experience with an open mind and be willing to meet lots of different people. I don't think I woould change much about how I approached college because I had to go through some hard times to learn a lot of the things that I did. The most shocking part of the transition was going from a small town to a big city. I met so many people from such different backgrounds. Sometimes, I approached these meetings with fear and apprehension, but I would tell my high school self not to be intimidating by other people. There are so many different ways of life out there, and college is the place where you can experience and learn about them all, expanding your own way of living.

The awesome sense of community. The art intensive program. Being able to have studios in 3rd and 4th years, and showing in the Annual Student Exhibition.

stephen

Okay buddy, I know leaving school early and not paying attention in class is tempting, but you have to knuckle down. Just because its senior year doesnt mean you can slack off and just mess around in class. The real world is coming very fast and its going to be a real shock for you.

Pennsylvania Academy of the Fine Arts administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.