Pennsylvania College of Art and Design Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Pennsylvania College of Art and Design

Aubrey

Their always so flaws in every school, honestly Pennsylvania college of art and design has its down sides but their more positive thing to this school than negative. It’s a delightful little art school settled in city, overall it’s seems like productive school wanting students to express them self in every shape and form.

Juliette

I believe this is a very good art college, the best one in PA. All the money that the student puts into the college, goes back to the student. It's has purposely small classes, active teachers, and gives students a great opportunity to grow artistically

Danielle

I love it! I can't wait to attend and meet people who have similar goals as me. It's a small college, but that's what makes it so appealing. Everyone knows everyone and the teachers and students have more one on one time. The community is a big part the college too. It's such a wonderful atmosphere to be in.

Deidre

I've only visited PCA&D but I already love the environment and culture. I love how nice everyone is. I also love how involved everyone is when it comes to Lancaster.I also love how they get you started in the art world. I am very excited to attend this college.