Williamsport, PA
Pennsylvania College of Technology

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Pennsylvania College of Technology

Tony

Politically correct! Despite the 60% majority being white country males, they pander to the maybe dozen LGBT group, and the females and black students. They bring in racist speakers that say all whites are racist. They falsify rape statistics. They have anti-semitic and anti-white faculty. The only good thing is the trades. As long as you're in a trade you're guaranteed to come out without being a regressive leftist who needs a safe space.

Jacob

The college is fun and there is usually something to do off campus like hiking. no pets in dorms like most campuses. this college is more hands on so you will understand things better since the lessons are physical not theoretical. overall 4 out of 5 stars

kiara

My first year at Penn College has been absolutely amazing. The overall friendliness and faculty is so nice. There isn't one thing I would want to change about the school. My experience being a freshman has been a very good one. I would most definitely recommend this school to anyone.

Alex

Penn college offers a beautiful campus with incredible facilities and a very helpful and qualified staff. I am confident that with a degree from penn college, I will have no problem finding a job once I graduate. The college works with companies that will take graduates and place them in rewarding careers. The job placement rate was more than enough for me to want to be a part of this school.

PCT is a very good school! I love going to school there and the people are really nice. After all the schools I looked at in Pennsylvania, I found that this school was the best fit for me. Their program is an excellent option in the area and I'm really excited to start nursing classes and get my degree and start to give back to the community.

Katlyn

The stereotype of people at my school is that everyone is country hicks who go hunting every week. Sure, students there do go hunting quite a bit and love the country, but that's not all. No one is a "hick" and people are city people, mall go-ers, athletes, and talented chefs. The stereotype has very little truth to it.

The academics are much different at my school than others I have seen. It is a technical school so the point isn't to write long twenty page papers. The teachers have you applying readings and class discussions to projects. I have never once had to write a paper longer than five pages- not even in an English class.

I wish someone would have told me how important it was to get into on campus activities and campus life. I didn't start volunteering and joining clubs until my sophomore year and I feel like I have missed so much. It helps other people just as much as it adds to your resume!

Joshua

Penn Tech offered me a quality education for two years. They made me feel like this is where I'm supposed to be, and they made me feel like this is the best choice to prepare me for my career.

You will have to study. If you don't then you won't get the most out of your educztion. This is going to be your job for the next two to four years. You have to make the best of it. That doesn't mean you can't get involved in clubs or sports or a social life, but you must find the balance in all of it. You have to make time to do your school work and make time to do the social things that colleges offer.

The person that should attend this shcool is someone looking for a quality education. They can get one in four years or two years. Anyway you look at it you will get a good education that will prepare you the workforce. This school has majors for everybody from technicans to nurses to teachers. I've been here almost a year and have learned an incredible amount in that time. We are also ranked as one ofthe top technical school on the east coast. The professors care about giving the students the best education they can get. This school is great.

Will

I would tell my younger self that you need to start looking for scholarships and grants now, because you can't rely on just loans. Find everything you can on them, because you will be struggling to get back in this college. Get as much help as possible in math, because you will struggle with it later on in college. Look up technology thngs everyday, get more of a feeling for it. Save up more money and get Apple Mac Pro laptop, there is nothing wrong with this one, but a Mac will help you in your major better. Dont worry things will get better, but you could've been more prepaired for this a while ago.

The kind of person that should join this school should be someone who is determined to get thier degree in their field. This person should also be ready to learn and be ready to work hard.

Jaclyn

Pennsylvania College of Technology has many strengths. It is a respected technological school. Some of the Culinary Arts majors can apply for an internship at the Kentucky Derby and have gone on to work at many respected restaurants and venues. The welding and nursing programs have a long wait list. Also, the school is very supportive to help students find jobs and internships before, during and after their graduation.

I would tell myself to enjoy high school a little more. I was part of a work study program in my senior year. Because of this, I missed a lot of school activities. Although I enjoyed working and it helped confirm my career path, I feel that I missed something. I do not have a strong connection with my high school. I worked during the days and weekends. I became independent earlier than my friends. I would remind myself that you are only young once so enjoy it.

I learned a lot about PCT before being accepted. The two things that I wish I had known about were housing opportunities and options and regarding the surrounding community. As a culinary major, I was disappointed that I did not have a stove or oven in my on campus apartment. I understand the reason behind it but wish there were exceptions for the Culinary Arts majors. The city of Williamsport is a complex one. The school is a gated one as the surrounding neighborhoods are not safe. Coming from a small town, this is a difficult concept to grasp.

Pennsylvania College of Technology administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.