Williamsport, PA
Pennsylvania College of Technology

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Pennsylvania College of Technology

Carolyn

Pennsylvania College of Technology is part of Penn State, and offers a wide variety of degrees ranging from associates, bachelors, and certificate programs all in a modern environment with a teaching staff that are interested in seeing students succeed.

Naking the tranisition from high school to college is a difficult time. College professors do not care if you show up for class, or if there are circumstances in your life that make it difficult to complete the four-hours of homework you are facing after a long day of work, making dinner for a family, or doing homework with your children. They expect the assignments they have given to be done no matter what. Going to college immediately after high school is a wise decision because you do not have other stress factors in your life. Make the best of the situations that you face. Remember that how you handle yourself in college will determine how you handle yourself in your future career choices and in life. This is a time of both maturity and growth that will mold your future.

Were I able to go back in time to my senior year of high school, I would stress the importance of furthuring my education, and doing so in the near future rather than waiting 28 years. I would express how much more difficult going to college would be at age 48, with a husband and four children and a 30 hour a week job. To this I would add that getting an education early would afford me much better avenues in the job market rather than continuing on a path I chose that rarely led to promotions or better pay.

Kari

Pennsylvania College of Technology is a small community where students, faculty, and staff work and cooperate in an environment that is condusive to the learning process.

College has helped me grow as a person. I was far enough away from home so that I could spend extra time on my studies. I have created bonds with my classmates and instructors that will benefit me in the years to come. Had I not attended college, I would still be working at a local fast food restaurant with no hope of ever succeeding in life.

The worst thing about my school is that it is in a somewhat urban setting. There is the fear of gang related violence due to the fact that the slums are just a few streets away from campus.

All the students are very pleasant and kind, I have yet to meet someone that wasn't helpful, giving or friendly.

I have never met any professors so willing to help and teach with great enthusiasm. The tutoring center is open long hours and help is always available. I commend this school on their willingness to help anyone succeed at what they want to accomplish. I really love attending this college. My resources are out-numbered and my ability to further advance is great. This college really goes out of it's way to be green with food preperation and healthy eating. The campus life is wonderful, the library is stunning, classrooms are of efficent size and I love this College.

The learning process is fun and advanced, the professors are amazing and strive to help anyone acheive success. I have been to a community college previously and it doesn't compare to the learning at Penn College. This school so so wonderful and helpful, there are many resources to help one thirve at theirs goals, and many accomplishments to be made. This college is through Penn State and I am grateful to be apart of this leaning experience. I never loved learning so much before attending this college.

College is helping me to adjust to being an adult, because my professors in my major give hard assignments and not a lot of time to do them and this helps us realized that in the real world someone will say i need this entire project yesterday and expect you to have it done. I feel that I will be more prepared for demanding jobs after I get out of college and that the large amounts of work tied together with short deadlines won't be much of a shock.

Penn Tech starts mixing in classes from you're major the very first semester, it helps keep things interesting and also helps you decide early on if you're major isn't for you, so you don't lose as much money if you decide to change.

Gage

The school isn't large, but is not small, either. The college has many assorted classes, ranging from, horticulture to nursing to computer technology.

I am currently enrolled, but have not started yet. From the few days I was required to be there I learned that College will change a person. I noticed that when the student graduates, he/she acts more mature.

People who are seeking to learn more about technology, such as, Computers, Automotives, Engineering. People who are seeking a career in Networking, and security, should apply.

Being older, world experianced and a single mother I believe what I have gotten out of this school is more valuable than most. I have always been interested in technology and going to college at Penn Tech I feel I have gotten the opportunity to fulfill my interests. Now attending college is more rewarding because its just not a party place as most students would atest but I am learning what I need to make a career for my son and I. I value my time here now more than when I attempted to go right out of high school. This experience is much more respected now and can not wait to finish with my degree.

I believe students who are considering majoring in Nursing should not attend this school. Since this college accepts an open enrollment it may take 4+ years just to be accepted into the program. Not worth it. Go some were else.

Haley

I have gotten so much already out of my college expierence. My confidence keeps growing every day and I have the school to thank for that, the classes are small enough where i feel comftorable to ask questions and get everything i can out of my learning expierience. In the future I know that I am going to learn even more because culinary students at PennCollege have a chance to go to the Kentucky derby and cook for it. I have learned so much in my semester here and I know that there is so much more to come. I've learned to be independent in every aspect of my life including school, work, tests, and home life. Also the friends I have made here I know will stay with me for a long time and I am so happy to have this college expierence be at Pennsylvania College of Technology.

The best thing about the school is how knowledgable all of the professors our. When I am in my classes there is never a moment where I feel like I cant pay attention because they make learning interesting and fun. They show you hands on what you are going to do in your major and make sure that you understand it. The professors here make it easy to succeed in what you are doing and help you feel confident.

The kind of person to attend this school should be students looking for hands on training in the field that they are interested in. The classes have a small student to teacher ratio which makes it easier to learn. A student who is looking to attend Pennsylvania college of technology should be willing to learn new things and should be excited to gain knowledge.

Russell

If I could go back in time as a high school senior, I would say to myself do not stop trying. Your dream is to be a nurse and you should work harder now that you are ready to graduate. In years to come with all the valuable knowledge and experience, you will be an asset in the medical field. You will have the experience to help your patient through the toughest of times. If you do not go for your dreams now and wait until it is almost too late the struggle will be harder and you may even give up. Don?t ever give up, go for it now while you are young it will be worth it.

We are located in a small town and you can walk short distances to eat. If you are driving, mainly everything is just a short drive away.

Mainly anyone can attend this school. Our school is diverse in age range, gender and ethnicity.

Laura

Even though you end up getting the same diploma as the person with a 2.0, GPA does matter! Study hard but make sure to save time to go out and have a fun with friends. Don't go home every weekend, some of the best parties and shopping trips happen on the weekendsAs much as dining hall food sucks, it sucks even more to eat ramen noodels everyday so make sure you get some type of meal plan, food is expensive. Go greek! best decision I ever made my sisters are with me for life and have gotten me through some tough times. Live on campus at least a year, you will meet a lot of great people. Live off campus for at least a year, it is so great when you get your first apartment,until the utility bills come (buy a snuggie they save on the heating bill in the winter). DO NOT get a credit card, if you can't afford it now then you can't have it. Most of all HAVE FUN and ENJOY EVERY MOMENT!!!!!!

The cost! I would love if there was a full time tutition rate and it wasn't all by number of credits taken

Anyone who knows exactly what they want to do with their life and are willing to work for that goal.

Kyle

People who are hardworking and dedicated to their major.

People who are hardworking and dedicated to their major.

To definately stay with the living on campus choice. There may be more rules but, it kind of forces you to be more responsibile and manage your time better. And I would probably tell myself to not skip that one library English class that I will have.

How I know most of the things we learn about in class. Or that I have done most of the things we are doing already.

Pennsylvania College of Technology administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.