Williamsport, PA
Pennsylvania College of Technology

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Pennsylvania College of Technology

Kyle

People who are hardworking and dedicated to their major.

People who are hardworking and dedicated to their major.

To definately stay with the living on campus choice. There may be more rules but, it kind of forces you to be more responsibile and manage your time better. And I would probably tell myself to not skip that one library English class that I will have.

How I know most of the things we learn about in class. Or that I have done most of the things we are doing already.

SHAMEIA

I WOULD LET MYSELF KNOW THAT I NEED ALOT OF MONEY AND IT TAKES ALOT OF STUDY TIME AND SELF CONTROL TO GO TO COLLEGE . AND I WOULD ALSO TELL MYSELF TO BE READY FOR THE REAL WORLD AND LIFE CHANGES.

ANYONE WHO IS WILLIING TO LEARN

SOMONE WHO IS NOT WILLIING TO LEARN

Adrienne

My school is unique because, we have professors that are willing to bed over backwards to meet there students satisfactions. We have professors that are very kind, friendly and are willing to do everything in there power to make sure all there students understand. Our school have a very nice tutoring program where every student is allowed to go to for free in order to understand the material that is being thrown at them.

I would say that to follow your heart and go where you fill best fits you. I would attend carrer days that help you decide where and what you want to do with your life. Get out and meet new people and exerience the culture diversity. Know that when you work hard, you always deserve to have fun and give yourslef a break sometimes. Just be yourslef.

I think that the type of person that should attend this schol is someone who is willing to learn and work hard to his or her goal. This college needs motivated students who are willing to work together and work hard. I think people need to keep an opened mind when attending this college, and be sure to be ready to open up to new adventures. It is a college where learning is made to be fun and understandable. Someone who is outgoing and willing to meet new friends should be someone who also attends this college.

Andrew

My school is best known for their dedication toward students in the fields they are in. They are best known for the advanced technology that they offer here for students to use in their majors. My college has a quote that they are known for and seem to make students succed here which is "Degrees that work" meaning when the students enrolled at this school graduate their degrees will offer them an almost automatic job opportunity.

Understand that college is going to be like the major leagues. Now is the time to be more focused on the outlook of your future, know where you want to go in life and what you want to do for the rest of your life. If your heart and mind is set on something like a career that most interests you, then stick with that and never give up. Realize that college is the smartest and most important step to take in getting you closer of accomplishing your long term goals in life. Getting that college degree under your belt will furthermore give you endless career opportunities making you a minority because of your education background. The transition into college is one of several transitions you will be faced with in life and now isn't the time to back out but to move foward, be brave and have confidence in yourself that you will be successful in the future to come.

The worst thing about my school, I think would just be the fact that its located in a pretty quiet and dead area, meaning there really isnt much to do in the area on weekends and free time. I would say the majority of students on this campus tend to go home on the weekends, or if living off campus, there is usually several parties that students seem to get involved with and attend.

Alyssa

The most unique thing about my school is how each major is designed to get you to take only the classes needed to graduate. I know many kids from other universities that have to take theater classes or history classes when their major is in the health field. I will never have to take any classes that do not associate with my major.

College is definitely a weird transition. I was very homesick for the first 2 weeks and felt I didn't have any friends. My advise to my high school self is to go to a college where you will know a lot of people. This way you wont feel alone and in the long run you will be able to make more friends. I'm a shy girl so its not easy making new friends, knowing more people before going to college will make it easier to cope with being homesick. You will always have someone to eat lunch with or do homework with and have fun with.

The best thing about my school is how small the student to teacher ratio is. In all my classes theres no more than 30 kids. Its great because the teachers can really get to know you as a person. Many of my friends are in classes that have over 300 kids, I know I wouldnt like that because I would feel less involved in the topics being taught and less in touch with the teacher.

Steve

As said earlier it's a school of rednecks. There is no 'night life'. If you're out at night you'll get mugged and everybody goes home on the weekends.

DONT GO HERE! IT IS NOT PENN STATE!!!! school just wants your money.

Terrible teachers who don't care about you but care about their paycheck. You end up teaching yourself the material

They try to have student activities but no students go to them. There is no social life unless you enjoying pimping your truck and putting confederate flags all over it.

Thomas

To take more advanced classes in high school to prepare me for college.

To take more advanced classes in high school to prepare me for college.

Great social atmosphere along with a good place to excel

That it's located 6 hours from my house in Connecticut

Joshua

If i could go back to senior year i would tell myself to stop messing around and get a jump start on scholarship and application on my major. i would have studied more, and possible taken flight classes at the local community college. flying is what i have always wanted to do ever since i was little and even though i will get there someday i wish i would have got myself more prepared in high school.

Laneice

I would say, "you were right, If I apply myself , I can make an impact on society"! I am proud of my accomplishments thus far and look out because Laneice is no where finished, in fact, I am just getting started. This is not the end of my education journey, but rather the bginning of the rest of my life!

If you are a student who do not like following rules, then PCT is NOT the school for u. However, if you are a person who is truly focused and have the strive and the dertmination and not the "partying a;; the time " type then PCT is the school for you. The experience is totally different from the normal college life, however u will receive an education that will last u a life time and the memories goes with u...... Good luck!!!

Finding the various buildings for class was the only trouble I found. Classes are not stationed in the same buildingd. You may have one class in one building and the next class may be way in the back of the campus. Therefore u must be able to juggle your schedule to acommodate enough time to get from one class to the other.

Pennsylvania College of Technology administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.