Pennsylvania College of Technology

« See more reviews of Pennsylvania College of Technology

My school is unique because, we have professors that are willing to bed over backwards to meet there students satisfactions. We have professors that are very kind, friendly and are willing to do everything in there power to make sure all there students understand. Our school have a very nice tutoring program where every student is allowed to go to for free in order to understand the material that is being thrown at them.

The most unique thing about my school is how each major is designed to get you to take only the classes needed to graduate. I know many kids from other universities that have to take theater classes or history classes when their major is in the health field. I will never have to take any classes that do not associate with my major.

Penn Tech offered me a quality education for two years. They made me feel like this is where I'm supposed to be, and they made me feel like this is the best choice to prepare me for my career.

The hands-on approach and real world experience. Atmosphere composed of students in everything from air conditioning repair to accounting.

Our school has alot to offer. I'm a PA major and I love the PA faculty and what we have available for us to learn.

were one of the only colleges that offer the classes at one school. best tech school!! part of Penn State

Hands on classes. Lots of Lab hours. No lecture halls. Degrees that directly relate to a job.

It has great facilities. Everything has been renevated with in the last fifteen years.

It is very hands on. It also has many major related labs starting the first semester.

The hands on portion of the school is close to 100 times better than the rest