Pennsylvania College of Technology

« See more reviews of Pennsylvania College of Technology

the area is nice, pretty to look at and there is a fair amount to do off campus. there's not alot to on campus, everyone usually goes home on the weekends but sometimes my school offers fun activites students can partake in. Such as free movies, cheap paintball, LAN parties and crableg dinners.

I dont really brag about my school other than that the teachers here are very good at what they teach and that they teach us everything they know not just by the books but also from life experiance. The teachers also get us ready to head out in the work field as knowladgeable professionals

When I brag about my school to friends, I usually include the 85%+ placement post graduation statistic and the fact that it is a mainly hands on school. Many schools are strictly theory while my school is very hands on and do it yourself oriented.

I tell my friends that PCT, offers great opportunities to meet all sorts of people, an awesome academic foundation, and plenty of opportunities to get involved on and off-campus.

This school is small and comfortable. You get better teacher/student interaction. You also are not taught by teaching assistants (other students).

How I know most of the things we learn about in class. Or that I have done most of the things we are doing already.

I brag about the hard work I put into my major discipline classes, and how much it will pay off when i graduate.

I brag most about the job placement my school offeres its graduates.

About the small classroom sizes and the hands on labs.

It is close to home and is not to expensive